•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. shadow88

Rear floor sill

I’m still looking for this….I did have a guy on one of the Facebook sites say he used a sill plate from a exploder and just trimmed it, and had to do some modifications…thinking I might go this route
  2. shadow88

Rear floor sill

Any pics on how you welded to fenders?
  3. shadow88

Rear floor sill

Anybody know where to buy rear floor sill? The body plate that the very rear body mounts mount to?
  4. shadow88

Map sensor vacuum

I just noticed I didn't have a vacuum line running to my map sensor, my 4.0 is from a 91 explorer, can anyone tell me if it's needed? My bronco seams to be running fine
  5. shadow88

Rocker/pushrods

I want to change my rocker/pushrods to see if it fixes my tick when the oil isn't warm problem, and I was looking on line and all the kits have several ratio options, what ratio should I get for a stock 91 4.0?
  6. shadow88

Coil springs

Is there any ride hight difference between 4" rough country coils and skyjacker 4" 134s coils?
  7. shadow88

Explorer trans

I picked up a 99 explorer for my son, the od light comes on and blinks when you drive in town, Stop and go, I drove it home 120 miles with no light and no troubles shifting, my question is, could this be a sensor? If not what's a good auto trans to put in?
  8. shadow88

Explorer transmission

Picked up a 99 explorer for my son, occasionally the od light will blink, more when I'm driving in town when it's stop and go, I knew this when I got it, could this just be a sensor? If not what's a good auto trans to put in this, not that any auto trans is good
  9. shadow88

New tires

Found some 32x11.50R15's on Craig's list,
  10. shadow88

Good laugh

11. shadow88

My build thread

Ranger nut what pitman arm are u using?
  12. shadow88

Steering

Any one else's fa600 look like this?
  13. shadow88

My build thread

Mine is touching, it's rubbed it to clean metal
  14. shadow88

My build thread

is it this close?
  15. shadow88

My build thread

If you can take a pic, I'm thinking I might have to do something different
  16. shadow88

My build thread

I'm using the same pitman arm as you the fa600, is you drag link touching your outer left tie rod?
  17. shadow88

My build thread

Thanks!
  18. shadow88

My build thread

How did you fix the striker pin for the back hatch? I'm having the same troubles