•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. shadow88

Rear floor sill

Anybody know where to buy rear floor sill? The body plate that the very rear body mounts mount to?
  2. shadow88

Map sensor vacuum

I just noticed I didn't have a vacuum line running to my map sensor, my 4.0 is from a 91 explorer, can anyone tell me if it's needed? My bronco seams to be running fine
  3. shadow88

Rocker/pushrods

I want to change my rocker/pushrods to see if it fixes my tick when the oil isn't warm problem, and I was looking on line and all the kits have several ratio options, what ratio should I get for a stock 91 4.0?
  4. shadow88

Coil springs

Is there any ride hight difference between 4" rough country coils and skyjacker 4" 134s coils?
  5. shadow88

Explorer trans

I picked up a 99 explorer for my son, the od light comes on and blinks when you drive in town, Stop and go, I drove it home 120 miles with no light and no troubles shifting, my question is, could this be a sensor? If not what's a good auto trans to put in?
  6. shadow88

Explorer transmission

Picked up a 99 explorer for my son, occasionally the od light will blink, more when I'm driving in town when it's stop and go, I knew this when I got it, could this just be a sensor? If not what's a good auto trans to put in this, not that any auto trans is good
  7. shadow88

New tires

Found some 32x11.50R15's on Craig's list,
  8. shadow88

Good laugh

9. shadow88

Steering

Any one else's fa600 look like this?
  10. shadow88

Brakes

After installing my lift, I replaced the front brake hoses, when I went to bleed the brakes I broke the bleeder off the right side caliper, I tried to replace the the bleeder but no luck so I just bought a new right side caliper since I've never had trouble with my brakes before, now when I...
  11. shadow88

Alignment

I recently changed my ball joints and put some moog 0-4 adjustable camber/caster bushings, I did all this because I wanted to get it aligned after I installed my lift, I set the caster and camber to zero before it took it to the alignment guys today, they did the alignment and everything was on...
  12. shadow88

Vibration

After putting in my lift I have a driveshaft vibration, my lift came with rear springs, the springs had wedges already on them, this lift was for a ranger, could this be the reason I have the vibration? Because the driveshaft in my b2 is shorter? I didn't have this vibration before the lift, and...
  13. shadow88

Brake caliper

Anyone have a trick for getting a broken off bleeder out of a brake caliper? Other than buying a new caliper? These calipers are only two years old and work fine
  14. shadow88

Some new stuff

Getting closer to getting my b2 back on the road
  15. shadow88

Upper coil retainers

What are people using for upper coil retainer after using these rough country coils?
  16. shadow88

Drop pitman arm

Is a FA600 pitman arm to much drop for a 4" lift? And is there any other brand other than skyjacker? Thanks!
  17. shadow88

Got my lift, got questions

I was looking at the leaf springs that I got with the lift, they look like they're about three inches short, I'm hoping I just have to compress them some when I install them? Has anyone been here before? Thanks for any info!!:icon_confused:
  18. shadow88

Driveshaft

Has anyone done a 4" lift and NOT had to lengthen there driveshaft? I have a normal style driveshaft
  19. shadow88

lift

I've been searching for posts on lifts for a long time now, its what I do when im bored at work, I have been wanting to give my b2 some attitude for a while now, I have some explorer leafs, some newer 15x8 wheel, I want to lift my b2 enough for 31's-33's, I was thinking about getting some 132...
  20. shadow88

Camber bushings

So I've decided that I'm going to do a 2" lift in my B2, I'm going with 2" leveling coils up front and explorer leafs in back, my question is should I plan on getting adjustable camber bushings? Or should they be able to align it without them? I've done a search on this but most of the threads...