•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Chevelle Kid

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Wanna sell that D-side mirror off of that 150? I need one bad for my FSB
  2. Chevelle Kid

Removing back glass for steel panel....

Figure the visibility of a van. And no I found the pic on google. Look up Line X Bronco II.
  3. Chevelle Kid

4x4 to 2wd swap

To make Ranger beams fit you have to change the engine cross member for a 2wd Ranger one. The 2wd B2 used basically stripped out 4wd parts, they were never really meant to be 2wd. But lowered ones are badass.
  4. Chevelle Kid

Full Width on 33's or 35's

Hmm yeah all 18 posts of wisdom you have. If you want to do a SAS go bigger (35's or 37's) or face the fact that you should stick with a TTB. But you probably heard a few people who didn't know what they were doing and were misinformed on how capable the TTB can be.
  5. Chevelle Kid

I will note that I am not bashing SAS trucks, if I had another truck I'd SAS it on one tons. I mean hell 59's B2 is worth selling a kidney over....
  6. Chevelle Kid

And it's comments like that is why we're going to assume you're a moron. The only advantage that a solid axle has over a TTB suspension is that it is so primitive it takes little intelligence and creativity to optimize.
  7. Chevelle Kid

No idea what to do =/

I'll trade you my 31s for your 33s...lol BFGs with 60% tread driven on daily...lol
  8. Chevelle Kid

Metal Retaining Clip

Mine is off a BW-1354 with cruse, you think it'll work?
  9. Chevelle Kid

Metal Retaining Clip

I might have a spare. Lemme check and you can have it
  10. Chevelle Kid

New Broncoii

Yeah, I have 31-10.5s on my stock Ranger wheels. You can do any size just as long as you keep the width below 10.5 Ben
  11. Chevelle Kid

Seriously confused by 94 Explorer

yours are plastic ours are aluminum...lol
  12. Chevelle Kid

Seriously confused by 94 Explorer

The fouled plugs on one bank (drivers side on mine) is a sign of the loose intake bolt problem that is very common on the early 4.0s http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/4_0-loose-intake-bolts.html Ben
  13. Chevelle Kid

1989 Bronco ii project

Wow a bumper bigger than mine!
  14. Chevelle Kid

Pillar Mount Off Road lights

Nice, except I'm not sure how well it'd hold up to a big branch or a vine or something wrapping around it. I like how it looks though!
  15. Chevelle Kid

towing with the b2

Flat tow? sure, but I wouldn't go far. Trailer? no way in hell.
  16. Chevelle Kid

My Bronco 2

Love the B2 man, can't wait to see the bumper mounted!
  17. Chevelle Kid

Surprise, surprise!

And either way you will be changing starters, 4.0 starter differs between auto and manual.