•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Chevelle Kid

351w into a Bronco II/ First Gen Ranger

Ok guys, I have a chance at a rebuilt 351w for real cheap. It's from a 1988 Bronco and has the complete wiring harness and computer. I want to pop it into my B2, anybody here done it? I need your experiences from it. I figure I'm going to run a V-8 M50D, and a 1356M t case (can also get for...
  2. Chevelle Kid

2000 Ranger Buckets into a Bronco II

Is this fairly easy? They'd be from an Ext Cab.... Ben
  3. Chevelle Kid

AXLE GURUS, I Need Your Help! 1979 D-44 8 Lug Question

Ok, so I have a 1979 F-250 Parts truck that has a D-44/D-60 combo. I wanna cannibalize the D-44 and put it under my Bronco II for reasons of it's FREE. I Have a 9" that's going in the rear and I'd like to have the 5-5.5 lug pattern all around. As you may know the D-44 from the F-250 is 8 lug...
  4. Chevelle Kid

Fullwidth to E.B. width...

Ok, I have a D-44 out of a 1979 Bronco that I parted out. I'm SASing my Bronco II and want to run E.B. width at any costs. I DO NOT want to run fullwidth. I know it makes for better stability and for better wheelin but I don't like how it looks. So, on to my question. How could I go abouts...
  5. Chevelle Kid

302 Trans question

I'm doing a 302 swap in my Bronco II and I want to keep a manual trans in it. What would be the best trans for me to go for? I would like to keep the hydraulic clutch setup (keeps adpting it easier). I have an '87 Bronco II 4x4. Thanks Ben
  6. Chevelle Kid

What to do, oh what to do.......

Ok, so my Bronco II runs fine and drives fine but the motor is a little tired and I beat the snot out of it daily (2.9 takes that beating with stride too) so I'm thinking of replacing it. Now this is my daily driver and I'm pretty happy with the power/torque of it right now but I'm stuck with...
  7. Chevelle Kid

Pictures of flared front fenders?

Hey, I'm considering buying a set of fiberglass front fenders for the B2, I wanna run bigger tires with the least amount of lift I can. I don't wanna get the rear ones but I like the front fenders that Perrys Fab and Fiber make. Anybody have any pictures? I'd much rather do this than cut my...
  8. Chevelle Kid

rear speaker recommendations...

I need some new rear speaks for my Bronco II. I blew the stock Explorer ones I was running and I'm looking to get some nice ones now. I have Orion 6-1/2 components in the front and they sound great considering I won them in a raffle at a sound comp. I do like to go loud, and I have a pair of...
  9. Chevelle Kid

For all those putting systems in Bronco IIs....

If you roof is separated from the supports like mine was your system will sound like crapomundo. You can tell that it is by knocking on the middle of the roof, if it sounds like a gong they separated. I have a really easy (but somewhat messy) quick fix for you!! What I did was I cranked the...
  10. Chevelle Kid

2.8/2.9 Questions

Can I bolt up a FM-145 from a 2.8 to a 2.9? I got an '85 as a parts truck with manual everything and I wanted to know if I could use it in my '87? Thanks Ben
  11. Chevelle Kid

Duals on a 4x4 Bronco II

How hard is it to do? I'm thinking of buying headers for my 2.9 and running 2 1/4 duals out the back. I plan on doing true duals with 2 cats and 2 mufflers, but I'm stuck on how to do the o2 sensor... can I wire in 2 of them? or should I create a crossover pipe like the stock y pipe that's on...
  12. Chevelle Kid

My 1987 Bronco II Build. NO 56K

Well she's not done, not by a long shot. But she has come a long way since I first bought her. Here's a summary of what I've done up until today. I had a 1971 Pinto that I was going to drive daily but I had to drive it in the snow once. I decided right then and there that I needed a 4x4. My...
  13. Chevelle Kid

My 1987 Bronco II

Well I guess I should post up some pics of my B2. I pulled it out from some dude's backyard for $100 and popped a $40 fuel pump in from the J/Y and she fired right up! Here she is the day I looked at her for the first time: Here she is after bringing her home: She was a dirty...