•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. ottoparts

4.0 Swap: Runs dies and VSS Wiring

For the folks that have performed a 4.0 swap into their B2. Did you hook the VSS wires to the wiring from the transmission/transfercase or to the wiring coming out of the firewall? I got my swap done, however it only runs for 30 seconds and then shuts off. Starts right back up, then dies again...
  2. ottoparts

4.0l Swap wiring help needed.

I've looked at and printed off some of the wiring schematics but haven't found one using a 94 Explorer. Here's my stuff: 88 B2 with 94 Explorer donor. I'm in the midst of my 4.0 conversion. I have most of the wires hooked up, however I don't believe I have "switched" power to the EEC. My CEL...
  3. ottoparts

Non AC Heater Case

I'm looking for a non-AC blower motor case. Thank you
  4. ottoparts

Question 2: D44 knuckles

I have access to what I believe is a Dana 44 out out of a Chevrolet. I do not want to run six lug wheels. Are D44 spindles the same between Ford and Chevy? Can I use Ford rotors on this? I want to covert my D35 outer to these if I am able to.
  5. ottoparts

Question 1: 4.0 Swap

I've been doing some research and reading on swapping in a 4.0. However I cannot find concrete info on what year of explorer is just a engine harness/PCM swap versus a engine harness/PCM/dash wiring. I've acquired a 94 explorer. Anyone use a 94 for their conversion? Thanks
  6. ottoparts

Followed me home

This 88 followed me home today. Not sure of the lift that's on it. Looking like the 2.9 has a dead hole. Oh well. Let the fun begin.