•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. dirtcowboy

Fyi

This Bronco II is the one I bought in 2010. Here he is now Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING but the custom trans, doubler, radius arm skid plate has been replaced or re-built:icon_thumby:
  2. dirtcowboy

He's out!

3. dirtcowboy

New job

I retired in '14 from the BP and goofed off the first year, fishing, building stuff, whisky and cigars, the usual. Got bored so worked for the local Irrigation District, however, the scum baggery was staggering and after 23 years of .gov BS I opted out of that gig. The Post Office was looking...
  4. dirtcowboy

89 BII alignment issue

This Bii had a rancho 31/2 lift, slightly modified. The PO had installed 2" poly spacers in front and a combo of explorer springs, bell tech shackles and two 1" spacer blocks in the rear. This amalgam should have had approx. 5.5 inches of lift. I ordered a Skyjacker set of 6" drop brackets...
  5. dirtcowboy

Bronco II in the news!

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/130401_15039.shtml
  6. dirtcowboy

Whats new

Just got my new issue of Bronco Driver mag last nite and saw a couple of cool items in the "whats new" part of the mag. James Duff is now selling replacement hardware for BII's body mounts. The kits replace the press together factory items with steel spacers and frame plates to replace or...
  7. dirtcowboy

New BII

Whadda sweet ride!