•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

Craigslist find in mo

Yeah I really do not understand the way people think, they think there junk is worth its weight in gold, and they won't let it go until they get every penny they are asking. I don't buy vehicles in Nebraska because generally the people around here are dick heads when it comes to buying and...
  2. B

Craigslist find in mo

The ones in the Omaha area are a waste of time, those guys won't get back to about when you see the vehicle and they just flat out won't budge on prices and they just don't seem to want to sell there stuff. They shouldn't even post on craigslist if they aren't that interested in selling it Sent...
  3. B

Craigslist find in mo

Found a 89 Bronco ii for 600 if anyone is interested. I would jump on it but am currently broke. Craigslist: 1989 FORD BRONCO - $600 http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3540700255.html Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  4. B

86 bII backseats question

What are u talking about drinking and driving for?? No one even said anything about that. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. B

86 bII backseats question

As far as I know, only Bronco ii seats will work, explorer seats might work, but I'm not sure. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  6. B

Coolant leak. Water pump??

Well guys Im having a bit of a problem, my Bronco ii is leaking coolant, but its just a drip, and its coming from around the water pump area. Its just a drip, I don't hear the water pump whining or anything like that. So if a water pump goes bad does it just drip or does it run out? Maybe its...
  7. B

Bronco ii lift

Hi guys, I have a 89 Bronco ii that is all stock, I was wondering what size suspension lift I should get so I can run 31/10.5/15 and I plan to buy some new rims, so I would like to know if I get another set of 15s what back spacing I should get, because right now the tires sit to far in the...
  8. B

Transmission swap question

Hi, I have a 89 Bronco 2 with a automatic a4ld transmission AMD the shifter is up by the steering wheel on the column, and I'm looking at buying a 87 Bronco 2 that has a automatic transmission that is slipping but the shifter is on the floor, I was wondering is there any way of putting the...