•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

Craigslist find in mo

Found a 89 Bronco ii for 600 if anyone is interested. I would jump on it but am currently broke. Craigslist: 1989 FORD BRONCO - $600 http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3540700255.html Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  2. B

Coolant leak. Water pump??

Well guys Im having a bit of a problem, my Bronco ii is leaking coolant, but its just a drip, and its coming from around the water pump area. Its just a drip, I don't hear the water pump whining or anything like that. So if a water pump goes bad does it just drip or does it run out? Maybe its...
  3. B

Bronco ii lift

Hi guys, I have a 89 Bronco ii that is all stock, I was wondering what size suspension lift I should get so I can run 31/10.5/15 and I plan to buy some new rims, so I would like to know if I get another set of 15s what back spacing I should get, because right now the tires sit to far in the...
  4. B

Transmission swap question

Hi, I have a 89 Bronco 2 with a automatic a4ld transmission AMD the shifter is up by the steering wheel on the column, and I'm looking at buying a 87 Bronco 2 that has a automatic transmission that is slipping but the shifter is on the floor, I was wondering is there any way of putting the...