•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. redneckfordf2502002

Our 84 Ford Bronco 2 4x4 build thread. From Junk to almost glory.

Well got a few updates. Replaced the windshield on the bronco 2 which helped it out a bunch. Then I got a bug deflector with the parts ranger that won't fit the 96 ranger and the explorer it didn't look good with so I put it on here. Looks awesome. Also painted the dash part blue that is closest...
  2. redneckfordf2502002

Explorer leaf springs???????? I am no way taking apart my explorer. I picked up a 96 2wd ranger. My plan is to put the 96 and 84 Bronco 2 leaf springs together to give it some lift but that isn't going to take care of my front. Unless I can take the 96 2wd rear springs and front coils and put...
  3. redneckfordf2502002

ok so with the springs in this truck sagging so much and the tires rubbing I decided to take the wheels and tires off the explorer and put them on here and vise a versa. Now it won't rub and it increases flexing. It doesn't look bad but I will be going back to 15s when I get some tires. Trav
  4. redneckfordf2502002

Blizzard Our 94 Explorer 4x4 build

Took the wheels off the Bronco 2 and put them on the Explorer and vise a versa. They fit great and I like the look. Trav
  5. redneckfordf2502002

pics continued: 92 exhaust manifold: 94 exhaust manifold: better to be together cleaned up: paint checkering: small rust on roof which I touched up: replacing fuel pump: With my 02 F250, my dad's 89 F250
  6. redneckfordf2502002

Ok I guess I got some updating to do on this one. Also how in the heck did both my explorer and Bronco 2 end up in the Bronco 2 builds??? Is bronco II corral still working out quirks? Anyways we replaced the fuel intertia switch and relay with no luck so I dropped the tank to test the fuel...
  7. redneckfordf2502002

Well little update I tried finding the short and their was none so I took the starter solenoid off our 96 Ranger since they are the same and put it on still no luck. I think the battery just finally gave up. So I am going to buy a brand new battery for the explorer and put the old battery in the...
  8. redneckfordf2502002

Will 92 ranger brakes fit into a 84 Bronco 2?

I know the rear brakes on our 84 Bronco 2 are on the way out. I just picked up a 92 ranger for parts for my explorer and I have no use for the brake parts in my explorer. So my question is can I take the brakes (drums, shoes, and such out of the ranger and put it into our 84 bronco 2? I am...
  9. redneckfordf2502002

So got the wiring and everything sorted out. Went to start it yesterday and doesn't start. It cranks and will start if you pour gas into the intake but dies off. So I know it is a fuel issue. Will be finding out soon what it is. Hoping it is something cheap but who knows. Trav
  10. redneckfordf2502002

Well I guess Blue thunder is getting a bit jealous being not the only RBV on the lot and right now she has a problem of a battery draining off. Every morning I go to start it the battery is dead. Also she has a miss I am guessing it needs plugs, wires, cap and rotor. So I got to do that along...
  11. redneckfordf2502002

Well got the engine from the parts truck into the explorer. Unfortunetly the wiring is a bit different so I have to pull the harness off the old engine and put it on the current engine. Trav
  12. redneckfordf2502002

Here are a couple pics I will get more up soon. Trav Next to our 84 Bronco 2 (ignore my brother) with the wheels I will be putting on:
  13. redneckfordf2502002

Well yesterday we fixed the spare tire carrier underneath and put the spare tire up their. Also checked to see if my Jeep wheels look good and fit luckly they do. Going to take the tires from the parts truck and mount them on the Jeep wheels for now. Got a couple of the bumper stickers off going...
  14. redneckfordf2502002

Ok so I haven't done much just yet but I seem to never leave my vehicles stock (11 vehicles on the lot and each one gets modified differently) LOL. So I just picked up a 94 Ford Explorer 4x4 4 door XLT auto transmission 4.0L V6 manual hubs power windows mirrors and door locks with 3.73 Limited...
  15. redneckfordf2502002

Well picked up a parts truck so will have the front windshield for the B2 if I can get it out in one piece. Might take the front clip off too and put it on the B2 as I like the 2nd gen better. Going to find out the gears in the parts truck if they are better gears dropping the entire suspension...
  16. redneckfordf2502002

Well Brought home another RBV!

Last night we brought home 2 trucks in hopes to make one in good shape. The trucks are a 94 Explorer 4x4 4.0L V6 4 door XLT power everything auto trans manual hubs push button 4x4 (I will have to deal with this) great body and interior and has a tittle. Only problems with it is the wheels and...
  17. redneckfordf2502002

Could I convert from Carbed to FI?

thanks guys will look into that. Adsm I didn't know about that I don't know to much about the 2.9Ls. The only reason we will be keeping it 2.8L if we fix it up is because of the fact we would be restoring it sorta for my dad as he loves these B2s. Trav
  18. redneckfordf2502002

Could I convert from Carbed to FI?

Ok I will first say that personally I don't care for carburetors every one of them I have seen are such a PITA when they run out of gas or it is cold out. Also I want to stay with the 2.8L in our Bronco 2 I don't want to do a 4.0L swap (I have my reasons for it). Now we have an 84 Bronco 2 4x4...
  19. redneckfordf2502002

ok so got some pics for y'all. Got the air cleaner lid painted black, the bucking bronco and V6 emblems painted white and all put on. Got to find one more Bronco II emblem and paint it white and put it on then the rest of the emblems are staying off. One day we will paint the air cleaner thing...
  20. redneckfordf2502002

Yesterday took the B2 out on the road again drove great minus not having any gauges (damn cluster is either dirty or bad). The headlights aren't that much brighter but oh well I hate sealed beams anyways. Yesterday before we drove the truck went back to the junkyard and grabbed the following...