•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. wild horse

4-bbl 2.8 v6

So I'm about to pick up an aftermarket 4-bbl intake and 4-bbl Holley carb for my 2.8 , Is there anything I should know about them or is it even worth the time ? I'm getting the whole setup for $100.
  2. wild horse

Stalling

I would start off by checking all of your electricl connections ,Then check your fuel pump and all the hoses to see if they are tight and make shure the pump is putting out enoug fuel for the motor. when was the last time the vehical had a tune up ?
  3. wild horse

2.8 question ?

Well it's been a long time since I been on the site and putting the B2 on the back burner. I have dragged it out and have the motor finished but was woundering if I can get away with just unplugging all the stock electronic stuff ( ecm, feed back carb, and emissions stuff ) ?. Will the...
  4. wild horse

Engine backing plate

Your in luck ! I have a spare one.
  5. wild horse

Plate needed !

Ok I'm in real need of the metal plate that goes between the motor and transmission for a 84 b2 with a 2.8 and 5 speed Manuel trans. Mine is shot . Let me know on price and shipping to 98373 puyallup,WA thanks.
  6. wild horse

Carb

Your new carb should not require any tuning.
  7. wild horse

Carb

That carb would be a direct bolt on and should not need anything to be added . I'm going to run the Holley 2-bbl when i do my dura spark convertion.
  8. wild horse

holley swap

Ditto on the carb being to big. No more then 325 - 350 max c.f.m. . They only recommend 390 if your running the 4-bbl intake manifold.
  9. wild horse

Weird idle issue

I have a spare carb if all else fails. Just let me know.
  10. wild horse

Carb

Hope this helps.
  11. wild horse

Carb

Second picture is a feedback carb.
  12. wild horse

Carb

First picture is a non feedback.
  13. wild horse

Carb

The difference between feedback and non feedback is on the back side of the carb there should be a round selinoid with a 2 wire harness plugged into it. If your doing a dura spark convertion then any 2150 non feedback carb or holley 2 bbl should work fine.
  14. wild horse

B2 body question ?

Just woundering if anybody knows how much a bronco 2 body weighs ? Minus the front clip and both doors and rear hatch , Just a general overall weight ? :dunno:
  15. wild horse

skyjacker leveling coils

Selling a pair of leveling coils that I just pulled from my rig due to install of 8" lift kit . Nothing wrong with then except dirty from use . gives 1 1/2 - 2" of lift. $150 Fits B2
  16. wild horse

2.8 v6 parts for sale

Im selling parts from my spare 2.8 v6. Its .030 over with .010 under rods and mains . Dont need 2 motors so selling parts to fix the other one. Let me know what you need ? 253-820-0641 Thanks, Darrell
  17. wild horse

Parts 84" B2

Ok so hears the deal. In the next couple 2-3 months my old B2 is going to be cut up into pieces and scrapped and it still has alot of useable parts for the taking. Heres the only problem to get free parts you must be local as I will not ship parts due to no job or money. Items that are already...
  18. wild horse

Dragging an anchor

Have you checked to see if the brakes are dragging ? Otherwise I would say just do the 302 v8 convertion.
  19. wild horse

front driveshaft bolts

Ok so im in the middle of doing my lift and the front driveshaft bolts are giving me problems. They take the star shaped bit in the center of the head but keep breaking every bit i use on them. Now I have no way to get them out because they have torx bits snapped off in them. What do i do ...
  20. wild horse

Timing Cover to Engine Block

Well as far as the hoses go , Any parts store should carry or be able to get the hoses , Other wise you will half to make them your self or check with your ford dealer or wrecking yards.