•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. wild horse

4-bbl 2.8 v6

So I'm about to pick up an aftermarket 4-bbl intake and 4-bbl Holley carb for my 2.8 , Is there anything I should know about them or is it even worth the time ? I'm getting the whole setup for $100.
  2. wild horse

2.8 question ?

Well it's been a long time since I been on the site and putting the B2 on the back burner. I have dragged it out and have the motor finished but was woundering if I can get away with just unplugging all the stock electronic stuff ( ecm, feed back carb, and emissions stuff ) ?. Will the...
  3. wild horse

Plate needed !

Ok I'm in real need of the metal plate that goes between the motor and transmission for a 84 b2 with a 2.8 and 5 speed Manuel trans. Mine is shot . Let me know on price and shipping to 98373 puyallup,WA thanks.
  4. wild horse

B2 body question ?

Just woundering if anybody knows how much a bronco 2 body weighs ? Minus the front clip and both doors and rear hatch , Just a general overall weight ? :dunno:
  5. wild horse

skyjacker leveling coils

Selling a pair of leveling coils that I just pulled from my rig due to install of 8" lift kit . Nothing wrong with then except dirty from use . gives 1 1/2 - 2" of lift. $150 Fits B2
  6. wild horse

2.8 v6 parts for sale

Im selling parts from my spare 2.8 v6. Its .030 over with .010 under rods and mains . Dont need 2 motors so selling parts to fix the other one. Let me know what you need ? 253-820-0641 Thanks, Darrell
  7. wild horse

Parts 84" B2

Ok so hears the deal. In the next couple 2-3 months my old B2 is going to be cut up into pieces and scrapped and it still has alot of useable parts for the taking. Heres the only problem to get free parts you must be local as I will not ship parts due to no job or money. Items that are already...
  8. wild horse

front driveshaft bolts

Ok so im in the middle of doing my lift and the front driveshaft bolts are giving me problems. They take the star shaped bit in the center of the head but keep breaking every bit i use on them. Now I have no way to get them out because they have torx bits snapped off in them. What do i do ...
  9. wild horse

super charger ?

Has anybody ever ran a super charger on a 2.8 v6 ? The reason I ask is there's a magnason 2.8 super charger kit on eBay up for auction. Are they worth the hassle ?
  10. wild horse

Starter / flywheel problems again

Ok so my 3 month old starter and ring gear are wipped out again. Its been grinding bad for awhile then finaly went out today which leaves me stranded with out a vehical to go to work with. What did I do wrong ? Ireplaced all the battery cables and a new alternator ect ect ect. and now I'm at a...
  11. wild horse

Fuel Pump

Ok so my motor is still on the stock fuel pump and I was woundering if I can use an electric fuel pump insted of the mechanical pump ? I have a Holley blue pump with regulator and I also have a brand new in the box mallory comp pump 110 that I could use. Is it possable and what would I half to...
  12. wild horse

My 84" XLT

Just a picture of my ride with new James Duff bumper and winch.
  13. wild horse

Needed 3:73 7.5 Diff

I need a 3:73 gear 7.5 diff for my B2 Mine is shot and cant afford a wrecking yard one. If anyone in my area has one please let me know Thanks.
  14. wild horse

still having wipe issues.

Ok so I have only have high for wipers and they only work for about a minute before they just quit work and I half to turn the switch off and play with it before they will work again. Now I have replaced the wiper switch and the "wcm" and the wiper motor and still nothing has changed , And I...
  15. wild horse

Winch question ?

OK so I bought a xrc 8000 lbs winch today for a steal of a price ($150) and I also ordered a James duff winch bumper and was wondering if my stock charging system will run the winch or do I need to upgrade anything ? I know my alternator is one its last leg , But is it big enough to run the winch ?
  16. wild horse

Boggers and door wanted

Ok so I'm looking for a set of boggers and a passenger door with the wing window. As far as the Boggers go I'm looking for 31"s to 39.5"s And they dont need to be new as long as they have a good amount ot tred . Please only people in my area of Puyallup ,WA . I may travel but not to far for the...
  17. wild horse

Parting out 84" B2

So i am parting out my first B2 , So if you need parts just let me know and if I have it ill let you know. Be aware that it does not have any stock drivetrain parts except front and rear diff which are 3:45 open diff's. had a 351-w convertion. VEHICAL HAS BEEN SCRAPPED.
  18. wild horse

Overheating Issue

Ok so I got my motor back in and running. Heres the problem , As soon as I start driving after a couple minutes of warming up first the temp gauge starts climbing until it maxes out on the gauge which is only less then 10 blocks. There is a minor leak from the bottem radiator hose but not...
  19. wild horse

Metal Plate Question ?

ok so i put the motor back in my rig today and forgot to put the metal plate that goes in between the motor and transmission. So my question is do I really need this plate or can I leave it out ? I really don't want to pull the motor back out. :annoyed:
  20. wild horse

Flywheel Ring Gear

Ok so today my ring gear bit the dust and took my brand new $100 starter with it. So I ordered a new ring gear and am woundering if there is anything I should look for while I have the motor out ? I know that my front and rear main seals are leaking , And my oil pan gasket , So I am going to...