•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

getting ready for the V8

just bought a motor to start my v8 swap. looking for any pictures or recommendations of what I may need to do prior to starting. I want to get everything together and ready before I start. this is an 84 and going with a 1970 302 from a mustang. Starting the motor rebuild next week any info...
  2. B

drive shaft angle after lift

Anyone running a 3 to 4 inch lift tell me what your drive shaft angel is after the lift and how it's running with that angle. did you shim the axle or drop the rear of the trans or ??? Looking at the angle on mine and wondering what everyone else has and if there have been any issues with it.
  3. B

LED Lights finished

Just got the BII on the road, lighting is finished. All LED now except the head lights. bought some halogen replacement lenses and they looked good but function was in the toilet so I went back to the sealed beams. I'll have to work on that. here are the pics (sorry for the glare but what do ya...
  4. B

2.8 EGR plate Torque spec

Anyone know the torque spec for the EGR plate to intake manifold? had a bad leak and needed to replace the gasket, now can't find that spec, nothing in any of my books. thanks
  5. B

instrument cluster wiring diagram

I've been looking all over the web for the wiring diagram for the harness at the instrument cluster on the 1984 BII, Any one have that? finding everything else but that. building a new gauge set up and need to reuse some of the old wires and a diagram would be extremely helpful thanks
  6. B

84 BII misc parts interior and exterior

since starting my build I have extra parts left over. like to see them get used and not pitched so here's a list, most of these you can look at in my photos, came out/off the truck when I bought it and have been stored in my garage attic since. just need to clean it up. front seats (no bracket...
  7. B

gray interior panels

looking for gray interior panels from 89/90 BII. I need all the panels and trim plates front and rear. don't need the door panels.
  8. B

Picking up my next B2 Project

I'll be picking my new find tongiht :yahoo: Base model 1984 B2. very little rust, no holes anywhere yet, 55k on it, drivers seat is the only bad thing in the interrior (not that it matters, it's all getting changed). Beige with a tan interior, that has to go. I'll post pics of this later. Many...
  9. B

Duraspark upgrade on my 84 B2

question on the conversion on my 84 2.8, Looking for the carb without buying a new one has been... lets say .... a challange. I'll buy all the other parts new but the carb i can rebuild if one is found. Today while looking at the local yard i found a 78 capri with the 2.8/171 in it suprisingly...