•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

Shudder with first gear take off

Hey all, Would like to pick some brains here if possible. Finally started daily driving my bronco with confidence. However, it recently developed an intermittent issue. From time to time, from an absolute stand still, it will shudder taking off in first gear letting out the clutch. I've been...
  2. 8

IDM Resistor?

I had an IDM resistor that had no continuity across it. I plan on replacing it of course, 22k Ohm 1/2 Watt. I have had a very consistent issue with my 86 Bronco II stalling. Has anyone else ran into an issue with this resistor going bad? It is also possible it was shorting to the positive...
  3. 8

Clutch/Clutch Pedal Problem?

Ive been driving my B2 recently. Its the manual 5 speed and when I shift and release the clutch, it seems to slip a little bit and not engage when I let out the clutch. Is this a worn clutch?
  4. 8

Fuel Filter Conversion?

Alright, I have a 86 bronco ii fi with the black canister type fuel filter. Somehow, the damn thing cracked and leaks now, which is a pain because i cant find a replacement. However, I have found an easy solution to the fix but I need some help. There are two fuel lines that are on that frame...
  5. 8

Bronco 2 Shakes bad after fuel filter replacement?

Can someone help me? I just changed my bronco ii fuel filter. After installing it, I started up the thing and now it shakes bad while idling, and has not as much power as it did. I thought that there was too much air in the lines and tried to purge out the air, but that was taking forever and it...