•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

Rock light build

So I got the 4.0 swap done thanks for a huge help hitchner2009.. Now I decided to move in to another project.. Here's my attempt of a rock light build.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

Some new stuff

Put some new seats up front, came out of a 2014 class c motor home. Was able to mount the to the original tracks without too much hassle. Definitely a huge improvement on comfort and looks. Also pulled the 2.9 out and. Will be pulling the 4.0 out tomorrow.. Hoping by the end of the day I'll...
  3. P

Rock slider build

Started with some 2" 1/4 wall square tubing, and 1 3/4" 3/16 wall round tubing.. Put a slight bend to the tubing, placed it against the square tubing marked at cut straight. Cut the 2" square tubing at 45 degrees on both ends on the band saw. 49 1/2" worked best for distance between tires for...
  4. P

Rear bumper build

Not completed but a good start. Started with some 6"x3" 1/4 wall tubing, and a wheel hub from a small trailer. Mocked it up with jack stands, took some 2"1/4" wall square tubing for the lower support Then some 2" 3/16 wall for uprights and supports Placed a 32" tire from the explorer which...
  5. P

Transfer case question

Getting ready to start the 4.0 conversion into the bronco, donor is a 94 explorer auto with auto transfer case, my question is can I use my manual transfer case that's behind my 2.9 liter auto with the new 4.0 liter auto.. Any advise would help, or will I have to find a manual transfer case out...
  6. P

Putting in work over thanksgiving weekend

Night run: Have many more pics, still have to get them off cameras.. This area is in Greely Hill CA, had a great time, and I must say in a group of 14 vehicles I was the only one that wasn't a jeep. The little bronc impressed many..
  7. P

4.0 swap questions

I ended up picking up a 94 explorer as the donor for for my 88 broncoii project. I have been through the tech info a lot, there's is still a couple unanswered questions I have. My plans are to take the dash the engine and all wiring involved and swap over, but here's the question. The explorer...
  8. P

94 explorer swap to 88 bronco ii

So I am looking at a 94 explore as a donor vehicle for my 88 bronco ii swap. It is a complete running explorer in fair to good shape.. Is there any unforeseen problems that I may run into with that year? Im real close to pulling the trigger, what do you all think?
  9. P

A4ld: what's hot and what's too hot?

I have an 88 bronco ll with an a4ld auto, was wandering what temp is considered normal running condition, when is it hot, and then melt down temp... Thanks in advance for the help... Tried searching for specific temps but came up blank...
  10. P

Just a "TOY"

So it's been about 2 months of admiring everyone else's rig in here, I thought I would post a little bit about mine.. Purchased this b2 about 2 months ago with no transmission and taking the guys word for it that it ran for $800... This is how it looked after a quick wash.. After stacking the...