•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

B2 mirror upgrade

Has anyone done a larger mirror upgrade on a 1990 or earlier B2? I’m wanting to move the mirrors forward and install larger ones. I see these newer case have a similar side mirrors as the B2. I was thinking maybe a manual newer model mirror may work.
  2. R

Side Mirror upgrade

Does anyone know of a bigger side mirror that will work on a B2? I don’t have the western style mirrors. I’m wanting to get some bigger mirrors and move them forward on the doors.
  3. R

Front end conversion

I have a 1990 B2, and I was wanting to convert the front end to look like the Bronco II in the round headlight conversion tech article. I would like it to look the original Bronco.
  4. R

Stability

What are the best ways to increase the stability of the B2?
  5. R

Snorkel

I’m looking for a snorkel to install on my B2.
  6. R

3rd brake light

I seen where a Astro van 3rd brake light was used on a B2, but is there a Ford 3rd brake light that would work? I just would like to stay with Ford parts.
  7. R

Shocks needed

My 90 B2 is in bad need of shocks. It is not jacked up or anything. I was thinking of JBG shocks, or Duffs shocks. Are either ones of these good? The JBG are $36 a shock, and the Duffs are $37 a shock. Or is another brand I should go with? On my SD, and Mustang I only run Bilstein.
  8. R

Rear hatch Options

What rear hatch options was available on the 1990 BII?
  9. R

Rear wiper and defrost

Does anyone know if there is a way to add rear wiper or defrost or anyone of these to my 1990 B2?
  10. R

Hitch

Will a Ranger hitch work on a Bronco II? If so any there any specific years? I'm wanting to find one at the junk yard if I can. Finial question how hard is it to install one on the Bronco II? There is not much room to between the frame and the gas tank.
  11. R

window glass tilting

On my B2 the driver side glass tilts forward when it goes up, and if you don't push it back you will hear a lot of wind noise coming from the top back of the window. any idea of how to fix this? There is a bushing in the window track It may be worn out, but I can't find any or sale.
  12. R

steering stabilizer

Does anyone know if any BII came with steering stabilizer? I want to install a steering stabilizer on my 90 BII. Anyone know of a specific brand or kit I should get? I'm not jacking it up just wanting to tighten the steering up and a little less road feedback. Any help would be great. Thank...
  13. R

4x4 help

I have my dad's 90 B2 94 4.0l swap done. I just need to get the 4x4 working now. I put a new shifter motor in, checked 20amp fuse good, checked the tccm, and light didn't come on. Went to the junkyard got a tccm out of a 92 explorer light came on then nothing, and I'm still not hearing the...
  14. R

Pics

I just started my 4.0 swap. Will someone please send me some pics and instructions s of the how to do the wirring?
  15. R

Lift gate interior panel n console arm rest

Where can I find a liftgate interior panel for my 90 b2? Also what vehicals n what years can I find a console arm rest for my b2?