•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. kayakcrazy

first trip with the boat

Took the boat out this weekend for the first time. B2 did fine. You can sure feel it behind you but I don't have to pull it far to put in. In and out of the ramp is no problem but I wouldn't want to try and pull it down the interstate at any speed.
  2. kayakcrazy

windows to a good home

Thought I would try one more time before I threw them out. Anyone need a set of side windows for a B2? don't need them since the chop and I hate to toss them, I imagine they are expensive to replace. FREE to a good home
  3. kayakcrazy

question on camber bushings

I have a line on some jeep springs and have read about using camber bushing to keep from using the center drop bracket. How much can the camber bushings make up for? I don't think it will be over a couple of inches of lift but I want to be able to align the front end as to not eat the new...
  4. kayakcrazy

weekend camping and wheeling

took the b2 and the fam camping for a few days. Had a blast, caught some fish, wheeled a little, emptied the coolers and came home tired. What its all about.:beer::headbang:
  5. kayakcrazy

Drive shaft suggestions

I need to replace the rear driveshaft . I don't want to spend a mint because in a year I will be trading out the axles. I got one from advance auto and it was about 3/4 of an inch too long. Have you guys ordered online for this? Most I've seen charge a lot for the core Where would be the...
  6. kayakcrazy

little ice storm fun

We had an ice storm this week and its been horribly cold.(I know nothing like the crazy people who live up north deal with but still cold to us.) I did however get out and check out a local hunting/ camping spot we frequent. Ice made things interesting playing around that's for sure
  7. kayakcrazy

89 b2 build

Finally figured out the posting thing. Apparently my ipad doesn't like the web site. Here was the start. 89 with auto. Really good condition and runs great.
  8. kayakcrazy

Want to show off and can't

got the pics to load finally :yahoo:im a little frustrated, I can't upload pics. I have been looking for a thread to give me pointers. What's really frustrating is in the past I was able to post. I have finished my chop for the most part' ready for paint. I want to show off a little and...
  9. kayakcrazy

B2 rear windows

I have finished my chop and have to the side windows if anybody needs them. Free to a good home. Seems a shame to throw them away
  10. kayakcrazy

Finished chop, anybody need windows?

just finished the chop on my bronco and have the rear windows if anybody needs them
  11. kayakcrazy

My toy 89 b2

Maybe the pic will work this time, my b2 just starting the build on it. Now have sealed the drip rails replaced the rear bumper and in compiling the part to cut the top and do a bronco halfcab Little about the truck. 156000 miles,auto, Eddie Bauer 4x4. Runs great.
  12. kayakcrazy

Stock number for sale

All parts off an 89 B2 Rear bumper. Very good condition Rear seats Also soon to have rear glass available, I'm in eastern NC. Make me an offer. Tired of them in my shop.