•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

Picking up my next B2 Project

Hey thats a great looking truck , Keep us posted .
  2. S

Hitch

The Curt Hitch came in for the rear , 30LBS. Mounts with 2, 7/16 bolts to bumper and four 1/2 inch Carriage bolts with plates that i need to drop down from the inside of the frame , a notch need's to be made in two spots on the bumper rubber molding. I think I need to get a bit of a lift and...
  3. S

My 87 daily driver , weekend warrior.

Here is my 87 Bronco II , purchased for a daily driver . I was looking for a Ranger but couldn't pass this one up. It has 186,000 on it , well maintained , newer heads , rebuilt trans , recent paint.I have every receipt for anything ever done to it all the way back to the window sticker. So...
  4. S

Hitch

Thanks for the input , I have a Curt hitch on the way from E-trailer for the rear , but i think a lift kit would come before the front hitch.
  5. S

Rare options , rear flip up window on a 87.

I was looking at the articles and saw that the rear flip up window was a early option , I have one on my 87 , and it is listed on the original window sticker. I will post some pic's soon , I just replaced the struts on it yesterday .
  6. S

Hitch

Anyone know where i can get a front mount hitch for a 87 BII ??
  7. S

89 b2 build

I was just looking at power steering upgrades today , My 87 pump whines a bit , what type of pump are you using ?
  8. S

87 BII 3G alternator upgrades.

My current problems to weed out are that my signal lights , heater blower and power windows slow when the headlights are on. I do plan to install a heavy duty headlamp wiring kit from LMC or Jeff's but also think i need to do at least a small case 95 amp 3G alternator upgrade. I would also...
  9. S

351W in to 1985 chassis

A note on Ford small block water pumps , A small block V-8 water pump from a Early Bronco up to 1977 or a small block water pump up to 1969 is shorter than a passenger car or truck water pump from 1970 on , the bottom hose is on the passenger side. A Explorer 5.O is even be shorter but you...
  10. S

87 B2 drivers seat bracket needed

Hello , I just purchased a Mint condition 87 Bronco II and the only thing missing is the drivers seat and bracket , It was was replaced at some time with aftermarket. I am in Connecticut and have been to or called all salvage yards within 50 miles. NO LUCK not one B2 around for parts. If you...