•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. T

Cooling fan thermal clutch

I have the water pump, fan, hoses and radiator off 84 BII. Is there a test for proper operation of thermal clutch? Replacing radiator and water pump and do not want to leave a questionable thermal clutch.
  2. T

parking brake arrangement of cables

I have bought 3 new cables and ready to restore e brake. My 84 BII has a triangular bracket that 2 rear cables attach to. Front cable is firmly attached to non adjustable LS rear cable. What I do not understand is whether the triangular bracket is supposed to be held in positon with springs...
  3. T

rear breaks need a lot

E brake cable is not hooked to either wheel. Levers and link parts for e brake are not in either hub. Does someone sell a full kit of springs, links, pins,pads, cylinder, everything under the drum? My parts are pretty rusted up. Adjusting screw and lever were lying loose in passenger side...
  4. T

roof steel popping

I recently bought a 84 BII with slightsurface rust in a few spots. The head liner cloth has been removed and the board backing remains. When I am driving down the road the roof occasionaly pops with wind. Are there some braces behind the head liner that have been a common problem. The truck...