•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Chayse

Factory roof gutter rails

I just got a roof rack go on my bronco and was wondering where I could find a place to buy roof rack rails either universal or factory replacement. I would like to go with a factory one but can't seem to find any in a wreaking yard if any one has one or knows of a good place to get one please...
  2. Chayse

removable back glass

So the other day while driving my bronco I was wishing it had a split window in the back like my old ranger did, then I thought of something that may work. I want to take the glass off of my hatch in the back and make it easy to remove and put back on all the while it still opens and closes like...
  3. Chayse

trying to get ac to work

so I got my air conditioner parts and got them all on but there is no power going to the plug for the ac. it goes over to the emission side of the b2 but is not hooked up where do i plug this into. her is the wire I was talking about
  4. Chayse

What is this ??

While working on my truck I came upon this part it was disconnected but looked important but I don't know what it is what is this
  5. Chayse

85 bronco 2 budget build

I just got my first bronco 2. Its a 1985 with a rebuilt 2.8 that has 60 thousand miles and a just rebuilt front end. so far I have gotten some parts like window seals and the stuff needed to do a tune up but other than that not much else. I have been tossing ideas around of what I want to do to...
  6. Chayse

can not find part

I cant seem to find the two parts I need for my b2. I need the headlight dimmer/ blinker handle as mine is broken, and I also need the windshield wiper handle. I have both the actual switches and they work great just the handles are missing or broken off can some one please let me know where I...
  7. Chayse

Custom grill insert

Does anyone have any idea where to get a grill like this or how to make one ?
  8. Chayse

300 I6 in 85 bronco 2

I was thinking about putting an inline six in my b2 it's an 85 with stock running gear. My future plans are to sas this truck and use full size Axels. Along with that would this swap be easy and what would I need to do to fit this in my b2
  9. Chayse

Sas 9 inch and Dana 44 ?

I saw a sweet bronco 2 on cragslist it has a Dana 44 and ford 9 inch sas and a 4.0 swap as well. I was thinking of doing this to my own bronco which has a stock 2.8 l and the stock axels under it. If I were to do this besides the axels and housings what would I need to run as far as springs...