•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. O

Help IVR issues

I have an 87 Bll 4.0 that keeps having issues with the temp/fuel gauges reading ok one minute and the next pegged out high. Years ago I remember seeing where someone made one rather than buy more that never seem to work longer than 6 months. Anyone have any info on where to get one that will...
  2. O

4x4 spindle wear

How much wear is allowable on the spindles where the bearing collars ride? I was taught that if you can catch a finger nail on them that's to much. Thoughts? Thank you
  3. O

Need Dana 28 spindles

Got an 87 Bll with a couple bad spindles The axle is 610298-3 Can't find any new so here I am. I'm in NV Thank you
  4. O

SOLD

SOLD
  5. O

Cluster swap

Ok I have an 87 Bll 4.0 with factory cluster and I want to install a cluster out of a 84 Bll 2.8 I know that I'll have to change senders, oil/water, from light to gauge What else? Thank you in advance.
  6. O

Heater fan switch issues

Have an 87 Bll non factory air that's got a heater fan issue. Thought it was the fan switch because when driving home fan just quit but when I moved the heater/fresh air door switch it started working again. So I bought a switch that came with an a/c button on it like my 84 with add on air has...
  7. O

87 bronco ll swap to 4.0 electrical issues

I bought a project from a guy who started the 4.0 swap. The motor is in as well as the 93 Explorer harness.It will turn over by the key but won't get the fuel pumps to turn on and the relay doesn't click like my 89 Bronco ll. I don't have power at the PCA on terminal 1 yellow wire which needs...
  8. O

any interest?

I've got a 84 Bll 2.8 tk5 Ive done the duraspark conversion put on a set of rebuild heads and had the trans completly done by a specialty shop I lost the bottom end 0 compression in a couple holes not valve train related Just wondering if there may be any interest for any parts I'm in N Idaho