•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. XTC90BII

How much transmission fluid will I loose

So I have a 1990 BII with automatic transmission and factory AC. I have developed a crack in my radiator which has the transmission fluid cooler. I have ordered a new radiator, water pump, upper and lower radiator hoses, thermostat and 3 new belts. My question is when I disconnect the...
  2. XTC90BII

New Headlights

I noticed yesterday that moisture seems to be trapped in in both headlights. Thoughts on what to replace them with? Is this a difficult thing to do? Is it worth the thought of replacing them with LED headlights? Dennis
  3. XTC90BII

Front Bucket Seat Replacement

Has anybody replaced the front high back bucket seats with a leather bucket seats. If so what brand did you find that would fit in a 1990 BII without a lot of modifications? The bucket seat material in my 90 BII is in great shape but the foam is breaking down and I cannot find foam seat bums...
  4. XTC90BII

Manual Hub Questions

How many folks have manual hubs with automatic transmissions? How many folks leave the hubs locked in while running in 2 High? Other than lower gas milage is there any risk of damage leaving the manual hubs locked in while running in 2 high? What advantage other than being able to reach down...
  5. XTC90BII

Replaced Both Electric Window Motors

Yesterday replaced both Electric Window Motors. The passenger side had stopped working so I just decided to replace both at the same time. Ordered new motors with gears installed from Rockauto.
  6. XTC90BII

What 205/75R15 Are you Running

Gitting close to needing new set of tires on my 1990 BII. My BII is all original and I try to keep it that way. It came with Firestone Tires new and I have tried to stay with Firestone. The tires I have been running are the Firestone Destination AT 205/75R15's but it appears that Firestone no...
  7. XTC90BII

Blower Motor and Blower Motor Control Module/Resistor Replaced

Well after 31 years of service the Blower Motor on my 1990 XLT Bronco II gave up the ghost. I was able to source a New OEM Motorcraft Blower Motor from Rockauto. As long as I had to remove the Engine Air Filter box to do the job I went ahead and replaced the Blower Motor Control...
  8. XTC90BII

Do I need to back up

When I unlock my manual hubs on my 1990 BII and go back into 2 wheel High from 4 wheel High do I need to back up first to disengage the hubs? Or can I just unlock them shift back into 2 Wheel High and go on my way? With all this snow here in the Midwest I have for the first time since owning...
  9. XTC90BII

Cargo Cover

I have an extra grey cargo cover out of a 1990 BII That I will sell for $50 plus shipping. I also have a red material only cargo cover without the frame. I needed the frame for something else so I only have the material for $25.00 plus shipping both in good shape Dennis
  10. XTC90BII

Headlights on Warning?

Is there no type of warning when you leave your headlights on? I drove the B2 on Monday during the day while it was raining and when I parked it I left the headlights on and it killed the battery I mean killed would not even begin to take a charge. The battery was a 100 month Motorcraft...
  11. XTC90BII

How quite is a Walker 18397 Muffler

Looking at a Walker 18397 muffler which shows up as an OEM replacement. How quite is it? Looking to replace the muffler installed for me 2 years ago by Midas that is not quite which they said was the OEM replacement. I would like to not be able to hear the BII as I go down the interstate. I...
  12. XTC90BII

Best OEM Muffler Replacement 90 BII

I want to replace my muffler again. The one I had Midas replace 2 years ago is to loud. I want one so quite I have to look at the tach to make sure the BII is running. I know that is an over statement but my point is I do not want to hear this muffled drone sound when I go up a hill or when I...
  13. XTC90BII

Cannot Find Thread with Info

Sometime back someone was talking about a new exhaust system they had installed and they had installed a Walker muffler that they bought at O'reilly or some auto parts store that was so quite he could not hear the BII run. Well that is what I want I am so sick and tired of the sound of my BII...
  14. XTC90BII

OEM Fog lights

Does anyone have OEM fog light on there BII? If so what type of switch and where is it located? Thanks Dennis
  15. XTC90BII

90 BII Driver Seat Foam Bun

Looking to replace the driver front seat Bun (foam) on my 90 BII. Not having any luck finding it. Any thoughts or outlets for Seat Bun replacement on the BII? Thanks in Advance Dennis
  16. XTC90BII

Who has a 1990 BII with OEM Factory Fog Lights

Looking for someone who can provide a picture of the OEM Fog lights that came on the 1990 B2. Hoping to get the Part number and a picture of the wire harness as well as the switch and location. Thanks Dennis
  17. XTC90BII

Somebody was looking for a Knock Sensor

I saw this on e-bay and thought somebody was looking for one of these? I could not find the thread? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-E6TZ-12A699-A-2-9L-Ranger-Bronco-II-Explorer-4-0L-Knock-Sensor-/122435285905?hash=item1c81b63391:g:IHwAAOSwmgJY54LH&vxp=mtr Dennis
  18. XTC90BII

Who Has the OEM 5 Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels

Who has the OEM 5 Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels that were an option on the BII from 84-90. I need some help please. This is the wheel I am talking about. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Bronco-Ranger-II-Factory-Wheel-15-/122398081990?hash=item1c7f7e83c6:g:WJ4AAOSwj85YQMO~&vxp=mtr Dennis
  19. XTC90BII

Center Caps

I need 2 rear axle center caps for the OEM 5 spoke Cast Aluminum rims that were an option on the 84-90 BII. This is the wheel I need them for. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Bronco-Ranger-II-Factory-Wheel-15-/122398081990?hash=item1c7f7e83c6:g:WJ4AAOSwj85YQMO~&vxp=mtr Dennis
  20. XTC90BII

Need Help with Part Name Please

Ok so today I picked up a set of the 5 spoke Cast Aluminum OEM wheels that were an option for my 1990 Bronco II. It has manual front hubs so I do not need any center caps for the front. However no center caps came with them and I need 2 for the rear. I am guessing that these slip in from the...