•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

My 87 Bronco II

Hi, A few pictures of my 87 XLT BII. Looks better in picture than in real life. Came from Canada means rust to repair..
  2. M

New heads for my 1987 BII

Hi my Bronco friends, My little Bronco II needs new heads, it shows coolant consumption and milky oil cap... I live in France and I usually buy most of the parts on Rockauto. They don't have it so I need to find another car parts company. I need something not too extensive, that ships worlwide...
  3. M

Turn signal is not blinking

Hi, I post here because I met problem with my front left turn signal (driver's side) which is not blinking just solid light on the bulb and also on the dash. On the right side the light is blinking maybe a bit slowly.. but it is working. Hazard are working properly. Have an idea? There is a...
  4. M

1987 Bronco II air filter housing

Hi everbody, I'm looking for a Bronco II air filter plastic housing box, the actual I own is completly broken.. I search on different websites as Rockauto and LMC truck but I can't find this part. If you have an idea where I can get this please let me know, also if someone here on the forum have...
  5. M

Bronco II transmission radiator

Hello Guys, I need you for questions about my 1987 Bronco II XLT automatic transmission. So I'll try to explain you the problem: I bought this vehicule last in feb 2016, when came back home the transmission suddenly decluth and I stoped immediately on the side of the road, so I checked under...