•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. I

Cylinder Heads pair 1988 Bronco II 2.9 V-6 46,000 orig miles

For sale a nice pair of original cylinder heads out of a 1988 Bronco II 2.9 V-6 with 46,000 orig miles. These heads are in good running condition with no heat stress or cracks. This Bronco II was owned new by an elderly couple and saw little use. They do need the exhaust manifold bolts extracted...
  2. I

1988 Bronco II fuel rail

Up for sale is a fuel rail for a 1988 Bronco II 2.9 with fuel injection. It has been cleaned , painted and in good condition. $25.00 + shipping Located in Southern AZ. Local pick up OK.
  3. I

Cylinder heads 1988 Bronco II

Up for sale is a pair of cylinder heads from a 1988 Bronco II 2.9 with just 46,000 orig miles. They have no heat stress issues or damage. The exhaust studs need to be removed, and they need to be cleaned up. They are located in Southern Arizona. $160.00 for the pair. Local pick up only.
  4. I

A4LD torque converter or engine issue ?

I have a 1988 Bronco II with the A4LD automatic transmission and 47,000 orig miles and sat for 12 years. The transmission shifts great from 1-2-3-4 but acts erratic at torque converter lock-up. Sometimes the TC will lock-up and stay locked up as long as it needs. Other times it will rapidly kick...
  5. I

1988 Bronco II EECIV code 84

Can anyone help ? I'm getting a code 84 exhaust gas recirculation vacuum (EVR) circuit failure on an original 1988 Bronco II 2.9 fuel injected with no EGR valve from the factory ? What should I be looking for ? Thanks.