•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 9

Parts needed:

I'm in need of the track/tilt mechanism for an 89-90 B2 passenger side seat. Had to put a tack weld on the seat to keep the back up. Also need a/c parts for an 89-90 B2, mainly the compressor brackets and pulleys right now. Eventually I'll need all the stuff under the dash. I'm located in...
  2. 9

7.5 in a 90 B2

Does anyone know if the mounting dimensions for the backing plates on a 7.5 and an 8.8 are the same. I'm trying to find out if the entire brake system on a 7.5 will fit the 8.8 housing.
  3. 9

D35

Do Exploders have a D35 front diff, and if they do, are they the same as a 1990 B2 D35? I'm wanting to swap out to 4.10 gears and if the Exploder is the same I might have better luck finding what I need. I have an 8.8 with 4.10's, need to do the front axle. Thanks.
  4. 9

90B2 bumper winch mount

Has anyone built a winch mount and incorporated the stock front bumper with it? I can't see spending big dollars on a custom bumper when something redneck would work just as good :icon_welder:
  5. 9

2.9 lifter tick

I just installed a rebuilt 2.9 in my 90 B2. It got new rings, rod bearings, mains, seals, rebuilt heads, new lifters and pushrods. It fired right off and runs nice and smooth but it has a lifter tick that constantly comes and goes. I picked up a stethoscope to listen to the tick and I believe it...
  6. 9

89 2.9 rocker shaft

This is the first 2.9 I've been into and hope someone has a credible answer. I just finished putting the long block together and noticed that there isn't much clearance between the bolt and the center pedestal on the rocker shaft for oil clearance. Would it hurt anything to open that up a little...