•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

ISO Rear window wiper assembly information

I've been wondering about the possibility of putting an oem rear window wiper on my 89, but can't find much information on them. On this post I'm looking specifically for info from someone that has had one apart and seen first-hand what the assembly looks like. From what I understand the wiper...
  2. M

89 Bronco II Blower Motor/Evaporator core enclosure replacement

Spent some time working on the 89 over the past week (most of that time was waiting for parts). Pulled it in the shop to do one thing and the water pump was pissing water from the gasket. That's another story, but I got it replaced and no more leaks. Onto the A/C. About a year ago I was in a...
  3. M

Dual alts? (Brain puke)

I have a custom 170amp 3g alternator on the way and I've just been toying around with the idea of dual alternators (2.9), in my head. Not really planning to actually do it, but the idea is interesting. On 2.9s with a smog pump, the bracket on the passenger side for the alternator was slightly...
  4. M

Inline coolant temp sensor with aftermarket gauge, while retaining OEM sender and gauge? (2.9)

Not sure if this post belongs under this section of the forums, but there's a few other coolant/radiator questions, so I'll go for it. Breakdown: I don't trust the factory gauge, but I like having the OEM cluster with no aftermarket gauges cluttering things up. I also like having a backup for...
  5. M

IDFK What's going on with my 2.9l. Starts and runs fine when cold, when warm it jerks and starts with misfire... sometimes.

I've had this issue for a while now, but I'm now getting around to digging into it. The problem is weird because it's not definite, but it is only under certain conditions... very specific conditions. When the engine's cold, it starts up great. Start going down the road and all is well. Get on...
  6. M

D28 Axle Pivot & Radius Arm Hardware?

Hey y'all. I have an 89 BII 4WD that I'm doing some front end work on, following a mild wreck. While I'm under there I've decided to throw in new sway bar bushings (endlinks and main supports), axle pivot bushings, and radius arm bushings. Have a couple questions about regarding the axle pivot...