•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

I'm looking for some wiring help on my 4.0.swap. 1989 bII and the donor is a 1992 explorer. I've...

I'm looking for some wiring help on my 4.0.swap. 1989 bII and the donor is a 1992 explorer. I've already pulled everything from the donor I'm just looking for aw help with wiring as far as which harness to swap and which to leave and what wires to repin or splice. Thanks ahead of time for the help
  2. B

1989 bronco II, 1992 explorer dash wiring swap question

I have an 89 bII that I'm swapping a 4.0 into. The donor was a 1992 explorer both automatic. I pulled the motor, trans, fuel lines,complete engine bay harness and computer and also was able to get the harness from the dash of the explorer but the dash itself was destroyed. My question is about...
  3. B

Long time lurker first time poster needing wiring help for my 4.0 swap

There is alot of information here and I've tried to read through it all but some of the wiring info is conflicting. I do understand my b2 dash and the ex dash are the same, but I'm sure there are some pinouts in the big white plug on the driver side firewall that must be different from year to...
  4. B

Long time lurker first time poster needing wiring help for my 4.0 swap

I'm pretty new around here when it comes to posting, I lurk and read mainly and you guys around here have saved me alot of money fixing things myself so hats off to you all. I'm about to do a 4.0 swap into 89 b2 and have a question about wiring. If I swap the entire dash, and all the wiring from...
  5. B

Looking for someone to do a 4.0 swap for me

As the title says I'm looking for a someone that would do a 4.0 swap for me . I've got an 89 b2. Tell me what donor vehicle you want and a price for the job and ill bring everything you need to you. Thanks Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
  6. B

As the title says I'm looking for a someone that would do a 4.0 swap for me . I've got an 89 b2. Tell me what donor vehicle you want and a price for the job and ill bring everything you need to you. Thanks Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
  7. B

8. B

1989 bronco 2 crank no start(new to forum)

Hi all, I'm completely new to this forum and just wanna make sure I'm doing this correctly before I type out in detail what's going on with my bronco 2. It's 1989 that I'm about to my wits end with. So if i can proceed here please let me know or if I need to go elsewhere in the forum I will do...