•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

I don't have any of the engine parts like this remaining sorry
  2. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

I believe I have one if not both of those in blue. Will ship from 70706
  3. jjfugler

Door latch connection

Uncle Gump I took a pic but it’s upside down (viewing from bottom up) and not really showing the problem, just a visible rod dangling.
  4. jjfugler

What did you do to your Bronco today?

Put new door seals on pax door. Also pulled panel off and put dynamat inside the door for sound. Foind out why my door latch isnt working (broken) and missing a screw that holds window gears in place. If anyone knows what screws are supposed to be in there pls send me a pic.
  5. jjfugler

Door latch connection

Looking for a diagram of how my door latch works inside the door. Mine is broken and I dont know what is broken and how to fix it. 90 Bronco II with electric locks and window.
  6. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

I no longer have any arm rests sorry.
  7. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

You can come by and see what I have and what you need and we can pull it. I don't know the gear ratio. Its original 87 2wd if that helps. I am home today and fly out tomorrow. Hit me up on my cell for quicker responses. 214-334-5845
  8. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

Yep the axles are available. Bumpers sold about a week ago. Guy that got bumpers is wanting the whole frame so let me circle back and see if he still wants it. We separated the body from it before I flew back to work this week. Frame and/or axles will be ready to go this wknd.
  9. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

Yes I have them already pulled and ready to ship. You can contact me directly.
  10. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

Not much since I am not sure its useable. Let me pull that bad boy and get you some more pics. I had already started taking it off so wont take long. I will be home again next week to get it.
  11. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

which black thing under the hood mounted to the firewall...?
  12. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

What you got for me to go from? Pic? I tried to google this item and got nothing....
  13. jjfugler

V6 Emblem

I still have em and yes they are chrome.
  14. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

I probably have it but not sure exactly what it is. You a pick of whats left of yours and location? I have pulled all the dash and things behind it, including all the black plastic air vents chambers.
  15. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

I still have quite a bit of the blue interior from this donor left to sale. Also still have the drive shafts, transfer case (dummy 2wd), most of the motor and some exterior trim. Custom steel tube front and rear bumpers need to go as well. Body is spoken for, Frame and axles still up for grabs...
  16. jjfugler

V6 Emblem

I have a set already in an envelope ready to go. Had a buyer that backed out last second.
  17. jjfugler

B2 passenger seat track

I have this if you are still in need. Will ship from Baton Rouge 70706 and it's rather heavy.
  18. jjfugler

Parts needed:

I have the pax side track from an 87 body but the seats may be newer, not sure nor do I know how to verify but if you do I will verify for ya. I also have some a/c parts and dash stuff. The compressor is gone and some brackets and hoses. Just let me know what you need and I can see if I have it.
  19. jjfugler

87 BII want red hatch interior trim and exterior plastic

parting out an 87 but interior is blue/gray. I have a rough center console that will get you started....it has been painted black.