•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. jjfugler

Door latch connection

Looking for a diagram of how my door latch works inside the door. Mine is broken and I dont know what is broken and how to fix it. 90 Bronco II with electric locks and window.
  2. jjfugler

87 Donor parting out

I still have quite a bit of the blue interior from this donor left to sale. Also still have the drive shafts, transfer case (dummy 2wd), most of the motor and some exterior trim. Custom steel tube front and rear bumpers need to go as well. Body is spoken for, Frame and axles still up for grabs...
  3. jjfugler

'87 B2 2wd auto parting out

I have a lot of meat left on this one. Blue interior, body is not beat up, motor (2.9L Cologne) and tranny appears good. Was running last in 2017-inspection sticker date. Guy I got it from was replacing the starter and battery and never got it done-lost job or something. I will ship and can...
  4. jjfugler

LED bulb replacement draining battery now?

So I replaced tail, brake and side marker lights with LEDs and put in the ballast things and the new flasher....now my battery won't stay charged overnight and only hazards work! WTHeck have I done wrong here?!?
  5. jjfugler

Center Console Misc pieces

I have 3 of the 4 bolts for the arm rest bracket as well as the 2 access port covers. $5 takes em. Easy to ship anywhere. These will fit center consoles of the 90 Bronco ii and a mid to late 90's Explorer. Gray in color.
  6. jjfugler

Ranger Door Panel compatibility

Does anyone know what year model Rangers are compatible with a 90 Bronco II? This is for the interior door panel. I am looking to upgrade the interior. My interior is gray with electric windows and locks.