•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Broncobenny

I need a fuel pump relay 87 2.9 4pin relay

Is there a fuse for the fuel relay ??
  2. Broncobenny

I was able to find a new OEM relay on ebay but it did nothing ?? I still straight wire and drive to work could the smaller connections be bad and I have to replace the plug (the link you sent is the plug for the relay) I'm thinking about bypassing and putting a switch under the dash
  3. Broncobenny

All shops serial numbers roll over to a new 5 pin relay that doesn't work please help
  4. Broncobenny

Where can i buy oem fuel relay?

Nobody has the correct fuel pump relay they all have a 5th connector even eBay's with the picture of an OEM one and ford said it was too old to get one. Where can I get a correct relay please help
  5. Broncobenny

Fuse box under hood is sealed?

I think a fuel pump fuse blew and I believe the black box on passenger side behind the intake is a fuse box but there's no hinges and a water proof seal It looks like.how do I open without braking it.
  6. Broncobenny

Fuel pump suddenly stopped while straight wired

I had to wire it for a few days the pump will not stop till you pull the wire even after turning the truck off you can hear the pump and have to pull the wire
  7. Broncobenny

Fuel pump suddenly stopped while straight wired

My fuel pump relay went out so I straight wired the plug while I was waiting on my ebay part (even ford cant get the correct relay) but I wired it to go to work fuel pump cut on for 2 seconds and stopped. Do they just freeze ? I thought if it was worn out I would hear it struggle. Truck wont...