•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. pcrxwun1

89 B2 Elec window switch assembly

Thank you! I didn't want to pay that much but I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet!:p
  2. pcrxwun1

89 B2 Elec window switch assembly

I am looking for the complete switch assemblies for an 89 B2, Driver and passenger side. I believe there are several other models that share the same switch, Ranger and maybe the Explorer.
  3. pcrxwun1

Bronco 2, 88 to 89 dash swap

It really is helpful when doing wiring to have a 50" in your shop to put the schematic on! ?
  4. pcrxwun1

Here is the dash finally mounted. I replaced the dash lights with blue led's. On the gauges I had the scrape the green paint off the back of the gauge face so the Blue led's would shine through better. I also addded more lights behind the HVAC controls.
  5. pcrxwun1

Not so much a step by step, I will post pictures and descriptions of what I'm doing. I figure if people have questions they can ask. I'm not going anywhere.:D
  6. pcrxwun1

Iam doing a complete interior swap. 88 to 89 including the dash. I decided to share on this forum mostly because I could find very little info on the dash swap and had to figure it out myself. I could only find one other article and it said.Most the bolt holes line up and the wiring isn't that...
  7. pcrxwun1

Bronco 2 88 to 89 interior + rear quarter panel repair

I am currently fixing up a B2 I bought from my sister mostly because I was hurting for a vehicle. My plan was to drive it until it broke down or until I saved enough money for a down payment on something else. Then I started to slowly repair a bunch of issues and learned a ton of stuff about it...
  8. pcrxwun1

Looking for good manufacturer of head assemblies for a 2.9 l, 89 B2

I need to replace the heads in my B2 don't have a lot of money but need something that will last me. Maybe an online dealer that has good deals on quality parts.
  9. pcrxwun1

Need help with power window

Did this to mine and fixed it for a buck fifty!
  10. pcrxwun1

Liftgate handle with lock

Well good luck on your Bronco project! I'm having a blast with mine!
  11. pcrxwun1

These are not pictures of mine but they are identical. Also this link might help if you or your husband is mechanically inclined. https://www.broncoiicorral.com/tech_library/bronco-ii-liftgate-latch-repair/
  12. pcrxwun1

integrated
  13. pcrxwun1

I have an 88 if you want to do the research and see if they are the same.