•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. jomega

Heard pop/discharge while driving.. now no spark.

Update: Had someone with strong electrical know-how go through the wiring. Turned out to be the 22k resistor as well as an inline fuse.. ordered an electronic parts store resistor and soldered it inline. I think the power steering fluid did a number on some exposed wiring. Runs good as new now!
  2. jomega

Unlikely. I was driving when it happened. I DID notice a lot of power steering fluid all over the place around the ignition module (you can see it in the pics.i think the previous owner way over filled it. So i wouldn't be surprised if the fluid shorted something.. but i dont know what other...
  3. jomega

Hey guys, i was driving my b2 a few weeks ago and i heard a pop / discharge sound, now I have no spark. Checked the coil, positive and negative light have juice with key on. Coil out lights up for split second with key on, then nothing. (is that bc of eec relay going to fuel pump?) When...
  4. jomega

Heard electrical discharge / pop.. no spark.

<moved to general>
  5. jomega

Jomega Intro

There's some sort of Ford branding, though I can't ID the part number.. Looks like they're about due regardless..
  6. jomega

Jomega Intro

Thats for all the feedback! I'll be sure to go through my bushings next. So back to the leaf springs, I looked at my springs again and noticed this: It looks like he pulled one of the leaves.. I'm guessing that is affecting the ride?
  7. jomega

Jomega Intro

I tried to snap a few pics, I'll grab more. Also a few updates, I pulled the lift. the front was stacked washers used as spacers! Installed new moog springs along with OEspectrum Monroe shocks in the front and back. Replaced the motor mounts and transmission mounts. Removed the 3" lift blocks...
  8. jomega

Jomega Intro

Hey guys, Just signed up and wanted to say hi. (and also ask some questions). Been scouring the site relentlessly while I mess with my new B2. Here's a pic of my new purchase: I believe it has a 3" lift on it. I'm new to off-road SUVs (usually stick to motorcycles). I measured the rear blocks...