•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. O

Shorted starter motor?

Thanks for the info! I'll check that out and start with the battery.
  2. O

Shorted starter motor?

Also I should mention, the battery is good, reading 12.36 volts. There don't seem to be any blown fuses either.
  3. O

Shorted starter motor?

So my bronco has had a little trouble starting if it has been running for awhile and then is turned off. Starts right up on the first crank from cold. If I say, kill the engine while parking, I often have to wait a few minutes before it will do anything but a low groaning crank like it has a...
  4. O

Rear quarter glass replacement, HELP!

Thanks! I ended up finding a place about ninety miles from me that has one. So all and all not that bad for a little road trip
  5. O

Rear quarter glass replacement, HELP!

I have a 1990 and just had the good fortune of busting out the driver side rear window. This glass seems pretty hard to find, but I did see one for sale on ebay that says it fits a 83' or 84'. Anyone have any idea if the glass is actually different throughout the years or where I could find a...
  6. O

Spare tire carrier bushings

Anyone had to replace the bushings on the hinges of their tire carrier or know what size they are? Right now there seems to be a ton of play in both hinges and it rattles non-stop. I'm assuming I am either missing something that fits around the pin. Anyone else had this problem?