•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R£D*R£APER

85 B2 Suspension Questions

Greetings, I want to replace my coil springs, they're original. I'd like to get a bit of height out of it while I'm at it. I have a buddy that did this with his ranger and he said he had to hack the original bolts and modify a new one. My vehicle has very little rust and I'd like to keep it...
  2. R£D*R£APER

1985 B2 - Toyo Kogyo 5 Speed Manual - Shifter

Hoping somebody with experience can help me out. I recently replaced the clutch (and everything else on the way in) and was hoping to replace the shifter. The little rubber bushing at the base is a bit torn up. I have attempted to find a replacement but haven't had luck finding something that...
  3. R£D*R£APER

85' BII Slave Cylinder / Line Fitment..

Greetings, I replaced my slave cylinder and for some reason the hydraulic line won't seat properly into the slave and i cannot get the cotter pin to fully insert and secure the line. As far as I know the line itself is stock so I figured defective or maybe wrong part. Bought a different brand...
  4. R£D*R£APER

Just Looking For Some Experienced Thoughts

Greetings, I have been doing work on my 85 B2. While under the hood I heard a thud. Looked down and saw this black thing with wires going into both sides. Looks like a fuse of some sort. I haven't had the chance to trace back wires to find what's running through it. I intend to but I was...
  5. R£D*R£APER

Transmission.....ish.... Leak.

Hello, I have recently purchased an 85 B2.. 5SPD Manual transmission.. I have a leak that has gotten worse only after I sprayed the underside down to clean up some of the gunk before i drained my oil for an oil change. FORGIVE THE NEXT SENTENCE IM NOT A MECHANIC!! The leak seems to be coming...
  6. R£D*R£APER

FNG Needs a little advice

Greetings, I'm new to the WHOLE forum thing. My dad was an admin of a Ranger forum for years and I have seen the benefits so I figured it cant hurt to surround myself with people who know more than I do and have experienced exactly what I am going to. So for my first post please be forgiving if...