•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Henri

water pump bolts

Hi all , I have two water pump bolts that are forced, can we tap bigger and what diameter?
  2. Henri

bronco2 fenders

Hello, are the front fenders of an explorer 1 compatible with the bronco2?
  3. Henri

B2 goes when she wants

Hello, I have a problem with my B2, when I stop the engine after driving a little, I don't know how to restart right away, the engine acts as if the battery is flat, but it's new so it's not that, I'm thinking more of too much compression or something like that, which would decrease over time...
  4. Henri

reserve indicator lamp Bronco II 1988

Hi all , as in the title, is there a fuel warning light in the dashboard of a 1988 Bronco II ? , I don't have a manual so I don't know how to check best regard Henri
  5. Henri

Bronco II linkage problem

Hi guys, i'm trying to adjust the linkage on my 1988 Bronco II, mechanical linkage not wired, i'm adjusting it in three as shown in the Chilton book and when i try to move the gearshift, i won't not far away in the park and first, a tip or a tutorial that would be perfect?
  6. Henri

who has already rebuilt an a4ld ?

Hi guys , I am thinking of rebuilding my a4ld gearbox, has someone already done it and would have advice to give? A kit to recommend ? or is it better not to try. I will have with me an old tractor repair mechanician who is a very meticulous guy
  7. Henri

A4LD bizarre symptom

Hello, I will try to explain my problem to you. I start the engine and I put the lever on R or D of my A4LD gearbox, there I feel a good engagement as if it was normal and then nothing for about 1-2 minutes the Bronco does not want to move, after this time it starts to move forward or backward...
  8. Henri

I need this parts

Hi , i'm from Belgium , i have a 1988 Bronco II , here in Europe we have difficult to have parts for USA cars . I have search up many dealers (rockauto , ... ) but i dont find the part i need . Someone can give me the Motorchraft number from the transfert switch like this picture ?