•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. jbby

1990 B2 Update Custom Tire Carrier

Some new pics & also showing my swing away tire mount. Used the bumper from James Duff, a swing away kit from EMS offroad, & welded 1.5 inch tubing for the rest of it! I’d really like to get the suspension done next if anyone has any advice/recommendations!
  2. jbby

New Seats in 1990 B2

Thank you!! These are the seats I got... https://corbeau.com/a4/ As for the brackets just go to brackets, select Ford, and find your year/model. I purchased the bracket for the driver’s seat, and the adapter for the passenger seat. The adapter bolts on top of the stock bracket and allows the...
  3. jbby

New Seats in 1990 B2

I just replaced my front seats with some racing style seats from Corbeau. I really liked my stock seats (30 years=very squishy comfy seats lol) but i was concerned about having no headrest if i were ever in an accident. I’m thinking of getting 4 point harnesses eventually for added safety. I...
  4. jbby

Front Seats Great Condition

Hey everyone, I just replaced the front seats in my B2 and am selling the stock seats. They are in great condition. The previous owner had them shaved down so there is no headrest (like the height of a bench seat). No stains or tears etc. Driver’s seat comes with mounting bracket, passenger...
  5. jbby

Aftermarket Spare Tire Mount/Rear Bumper for 1990 B2

Thank you!! I saw a video of a custom build done by another user and I’m going to try that route. It’s using the rear bumper from James Duff, a kit from EMS, and welding some metal tubing.
  6. jbby

Aftermarket Spare Tire Mount/Rear Bumper for 1990 B2

Hey everyone!! I hope all of you are doing well and working on your B2’s! Personally, I recently got out of the hospital after a week long stay, and now that i’m back in my bronco I am itching to give it some upgrades! I really need a spare tire mount/bumper combo. I’ve read all the forums...
  7. jbby

Pics of bronco 2 without lift but bigger tires?

Thank you!! The ride is great, way smoother with these tires and they aren’t loud either.
  8. jbby

Front Bumper for 1990 Bronco II

Hey Duffy, I’m not 100% sure what sub model I have, although I looked up my VIN online and it says it’s XL series. I’m pretty sure this is the stock bumper but it does have that plastic trim on the bottom that I have not noticed in other pictures of B2’s. Maybe the previous owner put it on...
  9. jbby

Thank you so much! There’s quite a bit of things we’ve done so far and still so much more to go. It never ends!
  10. jbby

Thanks Jerry! I’ll probably call them and inquire. I saw the other bumper as well and I like that one too, but it also says 84-88. I’m also looking at a used brush guard but can’t decide what I like best.
  11. jbby

Pics of bronco 2 without lift but bigger tires?

I just did an upgrade on my 1990 B2. I had 27’s and went up to 30’s. We did have to do a little trimming in the rear wheel well in order to prevent the tire from rubbing when I would hit dips/bumps. But other then that they are great! 15 inch wheels and general grabbers are 30x10.5
  12. jbby

Hello All, I’m new to the whole forum thing so please forgive me in advance! I’ve been researching front bumpers and have come across what appears to be the exact same front bumper on two different sites, however one site says that it fits 1984-1990 and the other site says it fits 1984-1988...
  13. jbby

Aftermarket Spare Tire Mount for 1990 Bronco II

Hello all, I recently purchased a 1990 bronco II. It did not come with a spare tire mount at all. I don’t see any evidence of it ever having one. Nonetheless, i’ve been looking online for aftermarket/custom swing away spare tire mounts/bumper. The only one i’ve found (and liked) is from Duff...
  14. jbby

'90 Bronco II XL Rear Spare Tire Carrier

Hello. I know this isn’t very likely, but is this still available? Tried to find it on eBay with no luck.