•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

Chevy 63" leaf springs in a bronco II

Oh i didn't realize that was the front. I'm at work and just glanced at it quickly. Yeah man i was inquiring on a rear spring set up. I have already installed an early bronco straight front axle with a coil set up and i prefer coils or airshocks up front (coilovers in a ideal world with money...
  2. 8

Please post your ignorance elsewhere. I've had 3 and loved them all and am currently building one to race jeepspeed. Anything built properly can wheel. I put a pack together that contained leafs with different thicknesses, the thicker one being the cherokee add a leaf bent the b2 main leaf...
  3. 8

thanks for posting those pics that looks good. I was hoping to keep my springs out board so i don't have to grind and weld in new spring perches but shit now i have something to thing about. It looks easier to just integrate them with the body mount. And i don't think copykat meant to insult, it...
  4. 8

dude i was asking about chevy 1/2 ton springs. Not cherokee.
  5. 8

anybody do this successfully with the b2 frame? http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/May06/chevy_springs.htm My explorer/b2/cherokee aal bastard back has a bent main leaf. I'm looking for more travel. And i'm don't have the money to link it yet.
  6. 8

Air shocks in a b2

Yeah i think i'll do the wristed arm first and see if my stuff improves any. I know drop will increase but i'm concerned it will not stuff any more as these coils are a little stiff. What size cherokee coils do people use? They have to be lift coils cuz the stockers are tiny. I've dealt with 6...
  7. 8

Air shocks in a b2

Anybody put air shocks UP FRONT in a b2? I found a good deal on some air shocks and i wasn't too impressed with the flex of the 3.5" lift Eearly Bronco james duff coils that i just swapped in with my EB straight front axle. So i'm looking for something with more flex. What have you guys done...
  8. 8

f-250 shock mount on bronco 11

Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-06-30 Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-06-30 Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Just did it in mine. Real easy. Used and arc welder to cut the coil buckets and welded the shock mounts to the buckets to keep the integrity of the buckets. I think the shocks were 12" travel with...
  9. 8

Rubicon-July 4th in a BII

Had a great time, hung out with some cool peeps. I suffered some carnage, a broken rear driveshaft (I carry spares though) a broken headlight and a bent rear main leaf. Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Shot with DSC-T1 at...
  10. 8

Budget b2 build up

the lift and axles i'm running is in the first post about my build up. I just cut off the shock mounts on 7.5 to weld to the yota axle so if you want it you have to weld new shock mounts on.
  11. 8

Budget b2 build up

Not sure of brand but it was a 6" drop bracket lift in the front and a 4" block in the rear with a body that is choppe dto shit. Every bracket was bent when i took them off after a year of wheeling it myself. It didnt' clear the 39's well at all. They rubbed on every turn and every little pebble...
  12. 8

Budget b2 build up

Yes the front is a stock rebuilt 30 w/ stock 4.10 gears Rear is stock toyota 8" w/ stock 4.10 gears and welded spiders. I really wanted a third member for the rear for trail ease of trail repairs, can't afford a ford 9" so toyota 8 it is. The axles are 31 spline stock so it should hold up...
  13. 8

Budget b2 build up

Buddy and I decided to get something together as a joint venture to keep total cost down on the individual and split wheeling time out on the trail. Picked this 84 up last year as it sits below for 400 bucks green stickered. Seller was an idiot who had barely any oil in it, trying to sell it...
  14. 8

BII (some know how)

Please for gods sake don't listen to anything this guy just said, except for the welded diff part, thats coo. This had to of been a joke, it was quite hilarious.
  15. 8

Pics of Rubicon Run July 4th 08 in a BII

Despite all nay saying I got from people once announced I’d try to run with this POS $400 rig you see that I got as is; we made it through. Ran almost the entire con with stock 84 b2 axles and drive train on 35’s, geared low with an auburn lsd in the rear. Made it from Loon Lake to Buck Island...