•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

Chevy 63" leaf springs in a bronco II

anybody do this successfully with the b2 frame? http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/May06/chevy_springs.htm My explorer/b2/cherokee aal bastard back has a bent main leaf. I'm looking for more travel. And i'm don't have the money to link it yet.
  2. 8

Air shocks in a b2

Anybody put air shocks UP FRONT in a b2? I found a good deal on some air shocks and i wasn't too impressed with the flex of the 3.5" lift Eearly Bronco james duff coils that i just swapped in with my EB straight front axle. So i'm looking for something with more flex. What have you guys done...
  3. 8

Rubicon-July 4th in a BII

Had a great time, hung out with some cool peeps. I suffered some carnage, a broken rear driveshaft (I carry spares though) a broken headlight and a bent rear main leaf. Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Shot with DSC-T1 at 2009-07-06 Shot with DSC-T1 at...
  4. 8

Budget b2 build up

Buddy and I decided to get something together as a joint venture to keep total cost down on the individual and split wheeling time out on the trail. Picked this 84 up last year as it sits below for 400 bucks green stickered. Seller was an idiot who had barely any oil in it, trying to sell it...
  5. 8

Pics of Rubicon Run July 4th 08 in a BII

Despite all nay saying I got from people once announced I’d try to run with this POS $400 rig you see that I got as is; we made it through. Ran almost the entire con with stock 84 b2 axles and drive train on 35’s, geared low with an auburn lsd in the rear. Made it from Loon Lake to Buck Island...