•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. F

french bronco II with problem for 4x4 mode and hot start-up

news of my Bronco, which is going very well, I made him small "home" covers for the front seats in order to preserve them. I still have this problem of hot start-up which is better since I changed the gas filter, but I only get 1 or 2 tests, if not more juice. And I had to wake my neighbor the...
  2. F

alternator Bronco II

Hi, i must to change my bronco's alternator, but i don't known compatible models i must to buy, 60 or 65 or 80 ampere? and the serie's number is not in compatible number? E87F-10-352-AA and E87F8AB289B... help for what model i do buy? thank you !!
  3. F

cable battery

hi guys, i want to change my battery cable for negative part. But i don't find the same cable... mine have 2 little cable, and standard cable don't have this... I don’t know what these wires are for? my cable: standar cable :
  4. F

Bronco II 1990 in France !

Hi guys ! I'm french, in Auvergne and i have a Bronco since juillet 2019. I love my bronco !! But i have a noise from rear driveshaft, and i must to change it. I dont know mecanic really and i speak just little english. Excuse me for my errors language!!! So, i don't find the same rear...