•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

Dana 44 off a Wagoneer

I’m looking at a front Dana 44 from a 79’ Wagoneer, Picture below. I can’t figure out if this chap in the picture is going to work or not on my 89 B2... help/thoughts?
  2. M

“SUPERLIFT” lift kit - worth it?

Being tight, I came across an old lift kit used by a retired B2, “SUPERLIFT” brand name. I haven’t heard or seen these and I suspect they are no longer offered for B2s today. Is it worth the $150 to rip the kit off a junked B2 to put on my saggy ride? Looks like it’s 3.5 - 4 inch lift. I’m...
  3. M

Just a Bronco II , was a 2 year off frame restore, no major lift

Looks like he used black raptor liner (spray on bed liner) on the bottom of the body to prevent rock chips. Spray on kits cost around $200, really good stuff. Wear a mask!
  4. M

Bronco II Newbie

Update, checked brakes, changed valve cover gaskets, exhaust manifold gasket, tune up, door replacement. Bed lined the outside using tintable raptor bed liner. Preparation took forever but it was worth it. Put 31s on in place of stock rims.
  5. M

Bronco II Newbie

Thanks
  6. M

Bronco II Newbie

Hi all, I’m into day 3 of being the proud owner of a ‘89 Bronco II out in PA. Purchased sub $1k. Was previously a daily driver and generally runs well. My goal is to improve my vehicle knowledge (very green right now) and try to add $ value to it. My plan is to give the engine some TLC (tune...