•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. LeBronCo

replace light switch

How do I remove the dash bezel to get at the light switch on an 89 B2?
  2. LeBronCo

How to change the headlight/dimmer switch on an 89 B2?

Can anyone tell me how to change the headlight/dimmer switch on my 89 B2?
  3. LeBronCo

2.3 swap

I found a locally owned 2.3L Turbo I4 from a mid 80's Mustang SVO for sale. I was wondering if this will mate up to an 87 B2 with a manual tranny without an adaptor plate? Also does anyone know what the rated HP and torque numbers are for these motors?
  4. LeBronCo

Window switch

I have a 1990 B2 EB. I need the passenger side window switch. It's a single unit with 5 prongs on the backside. Rock Auto has the wrong one and LMC truck only goes to 1988 on it's window switches. Anyone have one laying around let me know. Thanks! Nelson aka LeBronCo
  5. LeBronCo

2.9 Starts/Idles/Revs fine. Bogs under load

I've replaced just about every sensor, egr, O2, new heads, distrib, etc. with one exception; the fuel pressure regulator. It's a mystery. Motor starts right up, it idles nicely, revs nicely. Put it in gear and I have to rev past 2500 rpms so it won't die. I'm ready to rip the motor out and...
  6. LeBronCo

Wanted Seat Foam

I'm in need of a foam insert for the driver side seat on an 89 Bronco II. I have tried eBay and all the other so called Ford truck parts sites with zero luck. Thanks in advance.
  7. LeBronCo

Need a good used 2.9L Preferably from 89-92

I'm working on a project B2 and would like a good used 2.9. Looking for years 89-92. Anyone with info please email/text/call me at: nelsonvenice@gmail.com or 760 405 2973. Thank you.
  8. LeBronCo

Need a 2.9L

Does anyone have a very good running 2.9L for sale?
  9. LeBronCo

87 woes continue

No message
  10. LeBronCo

exhaust manifold bolts

I'm replacing the heads on my 87 B2 and I need a set of exhaust manifold bolts; left and right. Does anyone know where to source these things?
  11. LeBronCo

Exhaist Manifold bolts

I have an 87 B2 2.9L and I need a set of exhaust manifold bolts; left and right. Please reply via text/call to 760 405 2973. Thanks Guys
  12. LeBronCo

2.3L potential

I was wondering if anyone has put effort into turbo charging the 2.3L I4? If so, what are the HP and torque figures.
  13. LeBronCo

Motor Swaps

Will a Mustang GT 3.7L V6 and 5spd trans fit in my B2?
  14. LeBronCo

Coolant Temp Sensor

I want to change out the coolant temp sensor on my 87 B2. Can anyone show me a photo/diagram where this is located? Thanks you, LeBronCo
  15. LeBronCo

2.7 problems

My neighbor bought a new Bronco. Just a few months into ownership and its at the dealership with motor problems. I read that quite a few owners have been having problems with this motor as well. Does anyone know what is going on with the 2.7?
  16. LeBronCo

Rear hatch

I was wondering if the rear slider window from a Ranger will fit on the rear hatch of a Bronco II? I've looked into swapping a hinged rear hatch onto my Bronco II, but the slider would be really cool. No pun intended.
  17. LeBronCo

no power under load

87 2.9. Checked all sensors, spark, fuel. Found rust in tank so replaced tank, sending unit, both pumps and filters. Checked injectors; ok there. Here's what is happening. It starts, idles and revs fine. Pulls away in first gear ok. Second, plus/minus ok. Third gear with a little incline and it...
  18. LeBronCo

87 2.9 no guts, no answers

My 87 XLT has no power. Under load when I step on the gas the rpms climb, but it falls flat on its face. You can feel the motor struggling to make power. This just started on a trip on the way home on the freeway. Here's what I've done/checked. New TPS, plugs wires, coil-good. Vacuum...
  19. LeBronCo

alternator amp output

Looking to replace the alternator on my 86 B2 2.9L. I'm getting conflicting info regarding how many amps should the alternator put out. Anywhere from 40 amps to 130. I'd like to upgrade a bit from stock. Any suggestions?
  20. LeBronCo

Say What?

I was on Facebook Marketplace earlier and I see an 88 Bronco II 'Sherrod Mojave' for sale. 47K original miles and he's asking $19K. What is so special about a Sherrod Mojave B2? It looked just like an XLT with some fancy wood inserts on the door panels and the dash. No removable top or other mods.