•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. C

HELP Can't get my BII conversion to start.

OK uncle Gump I will keep the new pump out of the water. I am checking the pressure at the pump itself with a fuel pressure gauge and I have only had a maximum of 8 psi at the pump itself. As soon as I cut the power at the pump the gasoline drains back into the tank and pressure falls to zero...
  2. C

Still Having Problems with my conversion. If I spray gasoline into the intake the engine will run. Problem now is fuel supply. I have 12.5 volts at the pump, 3 inches of gasoline above the top of the pump and not a speck of dirt or corrosion any where in the tank or on the fuel pickup...
  3. C

Taking the time to check for spark and bypassing the fuel pump relay to make sure it was pumping fuel properly fixed the issue. It was my first time dealing with a computerized engine and I ignored the basics of checking for spark and fuel. The information that Uncle Gump provided about how...
  4. C

UNCLE Gump, You are a lifesaver. Having fought the problem for days and finally deciding the problem had to be the EEC your advice saved me from the expense of replacing an unneeded EEC. I checked for spark like I should have done in FEB, I discovered I had spark. Then I took a spray bottle...
  5. C

Did a 92 Ranger 4.0 swap into my 85 BII. The Ranger is my own and it ran well before I started my project. I installed all the wiring harness from my 92 Ranger into the BII except for the light harness which I kept in the BII. The headlights, turn signals and horn even works. The starter...