•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

1986 B2 head gasket?

But thank you guys. It was very much appreciated. Sometimes you just need that little bit of direction because you're too close to the problem
  2. R

1986 B2 head gasket?

And about the drain plug. It was round. I tried to file it down to six sides but still can't get it to budge. Might just have to drill it next time.
  3. R

1986 B2 head gasket?

To answer a question on oil over filled. I bought it that way. It wasn't smoking when I was there for whatever reason. Buuut. Turns out draining the oil via the oil filter remove, drain replace crank remove drain replace worked. Got out all the oil some of it sludgy. Replaced with new. Ran it...
  4. R

1986 B2 head gasket?

So I have smoke coming from the headers fairly constantly. Not a lot of smoke. A bit out the tailpipe as well. It's not a huge cloud of smoke. Just noticeable visually. You can smell burnt oil. The oil is overfilled but I can't drain it because the oil plug is so tight on there. I tried...
  5. R

1986 bronco 2

I have for sale a 1986 bronco 2 in fair condition. It is a 5 speed, 4x4. These are getting harder to find. Cones with original manual and other paperwork It's almost 40 years old so it needs some TLC but is a classic car now. Blue book is 4250 or more for it right now and that will only...
  6. R

1986 bronco 2

Sorry
  7. R

1986 bronco 2 for sale

I have for sale a 1986 bronco 2 in fair condition. It is a 5 speed, 4x4. These are getting harder to find. Cones with original manual and other paperwork It's almost 40 years old so it needs some TLC but is a classic car now. Blue book is 4250 or more for it right now and that will only...