•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 86B2shitbox

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

I actually fixed it by putting a new computer in it 😆 thanks to having spare parts everywhere...
  2. 86B2shitbox

How not to weld your diff🤔 .....And no i didnt do this..but at least i can remove the spider gears an put a real locker in it.....

Right ......it just sucks that its a limited slip rear end an you can't get a locker for it...time to go find a 8.8 open diff an put a locker in it 🙃
  3. 86B2shitbox

Newd help with 86 bronco 2 ..

Well fixed it...changed computers an it runs fine now...damn electronics....but thank God for extra parts.
  4. 86B2shitbox

Dead kill it...if I keep it reverse up an then put it in gear it will bog down an run like crap..I'm gunna do fuel filters an good plugs today,, then jack up the rear of the truck an see if the tires try to move.
  5. 86B2shitbox

Yupp clutch is to the floor..an theres no grinding at all..goes into all gears fine but kills the motor ..
  6. 86B2shitbox

Thanks..it runs good but when I put it in gear it bogs an kills the motor...I'm puzzled....
  7. 86B2shitbox

Its a 86 with 4 inch old rough country lift an 3 inch body lift... with a dana 35 up front an a welded 8.8....35 12.5 17s
  8. 86B2shitbox

Here's my work in progress..
  9. 86B2shitbox

So I just got my 3rd bronco 2 an re did the head gaskets on it...runs great.....when its running you put your foot on the clutch doesn't make any noise,,but when you put it in any gear it bogges the engine down.??? Any thoughts...thnx..