•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Bracket racer

Videos of my bronco sport!

As soon as it was delivered we went for a drive, snow wheeling; Buried it snow wheeling; Went for a drive and found some unplowed roads; 3’ drifts and whiteout conditions; Hope you guys like them, I’ll be doing a “review” of it now that we’ve put 5000kms on it in the 5 weeks of owning...
  2. Bracket racer

First “issues” with Sport

We’ve got a storm going on and it’s dumped about 3’ of snow so far. Was out getting gas for the tractor and was bashing through drifts there and back. Learned that “slippery” mode is good for slippery roads but not for going through deep snow. I find either mud or rockcrawl works better because...
  3. Bracket racer

Rear recovery point??

So there is a little plug in the rear bumper that says “tow hook cover”. Great, pull that off and.... umm... there’s nothing in there but the metal bumper? No threaded hole or any slots even to do recovery. Anybody know how you’re supposed to recover a bronco sport from the rear?? I will put a...
  4. Bracket racer

Alternate tire/rim size

Saw a video somewhere and the guy was running 16” rims and 245’s on a badlands. Lots of sidewall for off roading, anybody know what fits a bronco?? I know it’s 5x4.25 (why ford, WHY??) instead of 5x4.5 like ranger, Older escapes, etc but I can’t find off set or what other vehicle has the size I...
  5. Bracket racer

Badlands being delivered tomorrow!

After extensive talking with the wife, we both agreed to get a road legal off road truck for my YouTube channel “low range in Nova Scotia”. Currently she drives an 02 explorer (named Dora) I have a 91 Ranger on 35’s/welded diffs etc and my kid runs a 06 ranger on 33’s. All of these builds can be...