•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Terry48

Engine shuts off. Engine RPMs

Thanks. I have driven it a couple times and didn't seem to be a problem. I noticed it on the way back from an event at our auto Museum. Guess I need to check to make sure my overdrive is engaging or my shifter is in proper position. My Father-in Law bought it new so the gears are from the...
  2. Terry48

Thanks. Will check it out
  3. Terry48

Automatic 2.9 engine 4 wd. Sometimes when I shift out of drive to neutral the engine guits. Same at times when I shift out of reverse to park. Before it got parked for 11years. If you turned around it would quit. Would that be the neutral safety switch? If it is, is it available? Is 3000...
  4. Terry48

Liftgate door latch handle for 86 Bronco II

Just got the liftgate handle. Wow! Thanks again. I sure do appreciate it.
  5. Terry48

Thanks Luckguy1967 Got your post and ordered the handle. I know parts are rare for B2's. I didn't want to enlarge holes so thanks again.
  6. Terry48

Hi

I went and bought the explorer latch handle. Thanks for the info. I do have reservations about enlarging the mount holes to accommodate the new latch handle. I am in the process of removing the panel screws the clean and paint. I also removed the tire carrier and having it power coated. I...
  7. Terry48

I Just posted about trying to fix my door latch and or pictures. Well, I found in the tech library about the latch. Well, my handle is all but dead. I definitely need a replacement. So, does someone know where I can get one. The rest of the mechanism is good. Thanks
  8. Terry48

looking for 86 Bronco II parts

At the moment. I am looking for the liftgate latch mechanism complete with the door handle latch. I know they are getting scarcer then hens teeth. If anyone has managed to fix theirs. I would be interested is pictures of the mechanism, so if nothing else, to try to possibly make parts for it.
  9. Terry48

Surprised

I had three resources. Two were from insurance companies. Ya they would for the business. One company looked, they said, in NADA. We had a group at the California Automobile Museum. I am a Docent there. Hagerty was there. He mentioned it first to me. I had a person at the museum who dealt with...
  10. Terry48

Surprised

I was surprised when I found out how much our Broncos II was worth. I am in the process of obtaining (classic) insurance for its value. Also I found out the insurance said I need to keep it garaged (have to take out a lot of junk, tools and new garage door (it needed both anyway) and...
  11. Terry48

Seat Belts

Thanks Dennis. Will check it out
  12. Terry48

Seat Belts

I have a 1986 Bronco II V6 auto 4WD. Has anyone tried/use the any of the seat belts from LMC truck. After sitting for over ten years. I have it ready for the road. I am having the interior redone as it was completely trashed. Has anyone used the seat belts and sleeves from LMC Truck parts as...
  13. Terry48

digital clock for overhead console and rear cargo lamp for 86 bronco II eddie baur edition

This is my first time not use to this. Hope I get this right. Restoring 86 Bronco II V6 Eddie Bauer edition. Looking for Digital Clock for overhead console and rear cargo lamp assembly. So far. Thanks