•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Bronco 2 man

Bronco ii owner’s in N.C.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place! Couldn’t figure out how to move it to general discussions! If someone can thanks. If it’s ok great!Well I know I’m not the only person in N.C. that owns a Bronco ii! There’s got to be more than me and 1 other person in N.C.! I’m in the 28461 zip code! Are...
  2. Bronco 2 man

What have you done on your Bii today?

Changed out my power brake booster which was long overdue, fixed backup lights, and done a little rewiring for neutral safety switch. Little things that needed doing. Brake booster was a lot easier to switch than anticipated. Took about 45 minutes to do! That including readjusting the idle. But...
  3. Bronco 2 man

Need 5spd for bronco ii

Looking for 5 spd near Southeastern NC! Anyone got or knows of one let me know please! Thanks
  4. Bronco 2 man

Looking for 5sd transmission

Looking for a 5spd transmission for an 89 bronco ii. Close to southeastern NC. If anyone knows of anything please let me know. Got a buddy needing one for his bronco ii! Currently a 2x4 wants to make it 4x4! Front bearing in tranny at the input shaft making a hell of a racket. Any help would be...
  5. Bronco 2 man

Auto to manual swap

I have an 85 bronco ii and pulled the auto transmission out and put in a 5sd manual. Now having a problem on what to do with the vacuum modulator hose! If I block it off the engine dies. Idles high with it open. Running out of ideas. Any help would be nice. Thanks