•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

1990 Ford Bronco II

the Super Runner Steering conversion seems to math what I am explaining completely! can this be installed on my B2?
  2. J

1990 Ford Bronco II

Up front I have the Dana 35 actually... I am one of the fortunate ones LOL... I figured that It definitely will not ride like a porsche LOL. I am going to show some TLC to your recommendations and confirm they are actually 100%. will I have to fabricate anything if I need to add a sway bar...
  3. J

1990 Ford Bronco II

Would that even be the cause of something like that? I mean I got a 4 inch lift on the truck installed before I got it. I replaced all the steering linkage parts. its almost as if the body is floating over the axle in the front left and right....? I am running the 33's that are 10.5 wide on a...
  4. J

1990 Ford Bronco II

Okay so looking for some help here. I got my Bronco II up and running and everything seems to be functioning fine except for steering. I replaced steering linkage and had it aligned. I am running 33's under her and it seems to sway back and forth when smashing on the gas in a straight a way...
  5. J

1990 Ford Bronco II XLT New Jersey

Stock gearing. I do not believe the brakes are hanging up, it definitely feels like the drive train is slowing me down. The speedo is definitely off from what I am seeing posted though will check it with my phone on the way home tonight. Also seems to have oil burning smell and smoke when I...
  6. J

Have a question to pose on here as well. The truck had a 4.5 inch lift on it so I decided to go with 33x12.5x15 Iron Man All Country MTs. Well I have to smash the gas to the floor to get it rolling. Should I re-gear it? or what if anything do I need to do to get it to roll smoother. Man...
  7. J

Hey all super excited to announce I just got my 1990 Ford Bronco II on the road today! After 1 year of TLC she runs!!!! Still a way to go cosmetically speaking but wanted to show it off.
  8. J

1990 Bronco II XLT

Ill start posting pics and do a beginning to end Restoration show starting tomorrow!
  9. J

1990 Bronco II XLT

Auto Lockers sir. Thank you for your kind words on the post Uncle Grump. Unfortunately this is my first go around with a Ford... I was a 1982 CJ 7 owner previously and I am restoring the B2 for my son. Its a pretty cool little truck. 1990 XLT with the Dana 35. It has a 4 inch suspension...
  10. J

1990 Bronco II XLT

Ok so mew to the forum Thanks to my dad who purchased a 1990 ford bronco xlt eddie bauer eddition last year before he passed away. I am currently restoring the truck and have come a long way so far. I am in the process of rebuilding the front wheel hubs. I have a question for anyone who knows...