•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Marty86

Thoughts on upgrading?

I've owned several 80s/90s Bronco's/Bronco II/f150's, and I'm working on reviving the old BII on the family land right now. I tend to like these older vehicles but I put my $100 down for the new Bronco. Has anyone seen one in person? Is it just a Jeep with Ford badging? Are we going to see...
  2. Marty86

Fuel Lines to Tank?

I've been working on bringing my 88 BII back to life after sitting for the past 5 or 6 years. I dropped the tank to replace the in-tank fuel unit and the plastic (or maybe they were once rubber and just hardened?) fuel lines that come from the rail fuel pump broke at the connections to the tank...
  3. Marty86

Replace Fuseable link?

I have a 86 Bronco II w/ 2.9l V6 that has been sitting for a while with the battery unplugged. I decided I wanted to move it across the yard to sell it, and when I hooked up the battery and went to start it, smoke came out of a fuseable link on the ground side. I've checked all the other...
  4. Marty86

86 Bronco II - compression test results

I obtained a 86 Bronco II that was sitting in my father-in-law's yard. He got it for parts, but only ever took one piece off and didn't bother with the rest. He gave it to me to either resurrect or sell for parts. He was told when he got it, it was a bad engine. After some playing, and a good...
  5. Marty86

Going crazy...

1988 BII 4x4 5spd First off, this is my father in laws truck. He's left it at my house to figure it out. Been having a couple issues with the truck starting. You can drive around for a while, park, go in someplace and come back out and it won't start. Then, once you get starting, it's likely...