•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. F

Clutch master bleed trouble

Sorry, I’ve been so long since I updated you, after another fun weekend of dropping a trans I replaced the slave for the second time and things seem to be working. Thanks for all the information and help.
  2. F

Rear glass 90 b2

I have a 1990 Ford bronco II , when I bought it, the rear glass was taken out of the liftgate, and I have no idea how it is meant to be held in place, if anyone has any pictures, or knows how it is meant to go any information would be very helpful. Thanks.
  3. F

Sounds like I’ll be dropping the trans, the master is good and the line is brand new with fresh o-ring, like you said the has to be air getting in somewhere because no matter what I do there is no end to the air, that being said the best I can tell there is no leak. I’m going to put my vac...
  4. F

Well I have tried just about everything imaginable and still no luck, even replaced the line from the master to the slave because I’m pretty sure it was letting air in, the pedal dose feel better but still won’t disengage the clutch. I know the slave is good because I was able to kinda drive it...
  5. F

I’ll give it a try, thanks
  6. F

I have a 1990 ford bronco 2 with the 5 speed manual transmission, it has had clutch trouble since I bought it. I have tried to bleed it every way you can imagine, I bought a vacuum bleeder and have taken the master out ( it is a new one ) and turned it the opposite direction so the air could go...
  7. F

90 b2 4.0 swap

I just bought a 1990 bronco II with the 2.9 and was curious what it would take to swap a 4.0 out of a ranger in its place, and figured someone here has probably done it’s so thought I would try to get some advice. Thanks!