•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. G

Out with the old...

Gotta get the miss fixed and I'm going to put some 31x10.5's on it. The 33x12.50's rub too much. Hoping the narower 31's will fix that. It came with a new 3" body lift, but it's high enough already. The clutch release bearing and rear driveshaft are noisy, so they'll get fixed too. Need the...
  2. G

Out with the old...

Back in with the old...
  3. G

Out with the old...

It was mostly for the wife. I do like the Wildtrak though. She fell in love with the Hot Pepper Red and we keep our granddaughter pretty often so the 4 door made more sense for the child seat. I almost bought a 2-door HLE in Robin's Egg Blue, but came to my senses in time. Between the Explorer...
  4. G

Out with the old...

Traded the '22 CO Outer Banks 2-door in on a '23 HPR Wildtrack 4-door today. Help me, I've got a problem. I think I need counciling. In any case, I'm a more-door owner and I am going to embrace it.
  5. G

What did you do to your '21+ Bronco today?

The reason I got them is there is a small, though very small, area where a smaller vehicle can "hide" from both the blind spot sensors and the mirrors. At least on my 2-door. I almost pulled over on someone because of it shortly after I got the Bronco and have been extra careful since then and...
  6. G

What did you do to your '21+ Bronco today?

Washed it around 8:00 this morning. That's the only time there is daylight that I can stand to do a job like that right now. I was still soaking wet when I finished and it wasn't from the hose. Had planned to clean up the interior a bit too, but had to meet the daughter for brunch to celebrate...
  7. G

New Cactus Gray Bronco

Thought about getting one of those for my granddaughter, but grandma got her a Minney Mouse one before I could get to it.
  8. G

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

Yes, if you just want a Bronco, then all you have to do is go buy one. You're not going to get it below MSRP or likely even at MSRP, but most dealers aren't bloating the price too terribly much at this point. However, most of those waiting on an order, wanted a specific configuration and/or trim...
  9. G

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

Yeah, the CO really pops in the sunlight. It actually wasn't my first choice in color when I was looking to order one, but when I saw this one on the lot the deal was pretty much done. I agree, the 2.7 EB is plenty peppy right off the rack, but the tuner helps with throttle response down low...
  10. G

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

Nice, and the correct number of doors too. LOL We'll give @85_Ranger4x4 a pass since he's got a kid and, technically, it's his wife's ride. FWIW, the JB4 tuner makes my 2.7 pretty snappy, but I do keep 92 or 93 octane in it. Averaging about 22 mpg on level 3. The only mods I've done besides the...
  11. G

Rocko

Been thinking of getting some of those handles for mine. How do you like them?
  12. G

Rocko

I need one of those, except with color-matched mirrors and flares and an Outer Banks badge. LOL
  13. G

I caved...

I caved too. I didn't have one on order, but swore I'd never pay over MSRP for one. So far I have no buyers' remorse. I would have like to have the Sasquatch package, but it wasn't a deal breaker.
  14. G

Rocko

I looked at one almost identical to yours in a soft top before I bought the 2 door Outer Banks. I really like the Cactus Gray color but decided with no kids anymore, I Iiked the 2-door, hardtop and 2.7 more.